digitaltab

In the zone
yooooooooooooooo,
game ran, today,
uninstalled avast, nd reinstalled amd 11.10
didnt chngd default settings in catalyst,
game ran,
origin- 8.3 smthing..
perhaps THE PROBLEM WAS EITHER WITH UPDATE PATCH OR WITH I DON KNOW...

thnks 2 all 4 helpin me

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
EA Just pushed a update to Origin (~50MB), even my crash issue has been resolved. :)

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
I'll just have to highlight another concern out here. I got a PM back from Shivam stating that Jojo had posted a really harsh comment initially and revolt quoted it back. I see, both of you have promptly performed a ninja edit on your posts.

I'm extremely disappointed with you guys. You have been here for quite sometime now and it's you people, who we count on to help out the new comers. Is it too much to ask to be polite in your replies? I see only Charan had the decency to post some help upfront, before everyone else decided to go gung-ho on him with piracy accusations.

I kindly request you folks to be a bit more mature and report posts or PM the mods, if you feel a rule is being breached. Pointing fingers and name calling won't get you anywhere. So please can that attitude. :)

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
yooooooooooooooo,
game ran, today,
uninstalled avast, nd reinstalled amd 11.10
didnt chngd default settings in catalyst,
game ran,
origin- 8.3 smthing..
perhaps THE PROBLEM WAS EITHER WITH UPDATE PATCH OR WITH I DON KNOW...

thnks 2 all 4 helpin me

now which antivirus are you using now?
sometimes antivirus create nasty problems while gaming...:grin:

vamsi_krishna

Human Spambot
I am out of the city. Just checked 'who the hell are you' PM from shivam, in friend's laptop.

I had to assume that it is an illegitimate copy as he didn't responded to the replies of the members. And there was no information about battle log or Origin. So, I had to close the thread. If OP is using a legitimate copy, I will admit that,my action was a bit vague. My bad.

OP
digitaltab

digitaltab

In the zone
that matter solved now, that is fine vamsi, i was offended when i saw next morning.
as people blamed me for using pirated. that is why i messaged you.
please dont take actions on assumptions.
watch and think practically,
on battlelog forum, you'll find hundreds of such issues....

I'll just have to highlight another concern out here. I got a PM back from Shivam stating that Jojo had posted a really harsh comment initially and revolt quoted it back. I see, both of you have promptly performed a ninja edit on your posts.

I'm extremely disappointed with you guys. You have been here for quite sometime now and it's you people, who we count on to help out the new comers. Is it too much to ask to be polite in your replies? I see only Charan had the decency to post some help upfront, before everyone else decided to go gung-ho on him with piracy accusations.

I kindly request you folks to be a bit more mature and report posts or PM the mods, if you feel a rule is being breached. Pointing fingers and name calling won't get you anywhere. So please can that attitude. :)

My bad. Sorry. :( I assumed that TM folder has got something to do with cracx and stuff. And some also other members were saying it was so. And since I was out of the scene for quite a while, I assumed that they were right.

Top Bottom