battlefield 3 multiplayer crashes

digitaltab

In the zone
i have already installed battlefield 3 update of 3.9gb, but problem is the same,
IT CRASHES in jus a minute i start the game....
multiplayer game crashes in 1-2 mins.
co op- in 10-12 minutes.

my system config= core 2 duo e7400
3gb ddr2 ram
amd 6870 1gb gddr5
coolermaster 600w psu
samsung bx2031n (1600*900)
1 tb hdd

EVERYTHING IS UP TO DATE, THEN WHAT IS THE PROBLEM,
AND DON'T SUGGEST ME TO REINSTALL, I DON'T WANT TO DOWNLOAD 3.9 GB UPDATE AGAIN

Tachyon1986

In the zone
Are you overclocking your GPU? If so , try setting it to stock speeds and playing it. I haven't downloaded the update yet , but I'll get it done tonight and let you know.

In the mean time, try posting on EA's forums for a solution.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
@Shivam: I guess your Battlefield 3 woes has come back.. I still remember the thread you posted last month :p
Even I had a strange crash issue in MP, the game would just crash after launch. BTW after you launch the game does it directly go to the game or just just stays there in task bar and you have to manually switch to the game? if so do the following .

Launch the game form your browser and dont switch to it immediately. wait till the application connects/logs in to the server and displays "Loading Level" in the browser. once you see the "Loading Level" text switch to the game. this works most of the time for me.

Not sure about SP/Co-OP as I never play it.

OP
digitaltab

digitaltab

In the zone
Are you overclocking your GPU? If so , try setting it to stock speeds and playing it. I haven't downloaded the update yet , but I'll get it done tonight and let you know.

In the mean time, try posting on EA's forums for a solution.

no overclocking, default clock speeds.

@Shivam: I guess your Battlefield 3 woes has come back.. I still remember the thread you posted last month :p
Even I had a strange crash issue in MP, the game would just crash after launch. BTW after you launch the game does it directly go to the game or just just stays there in task bar and you have to manually switch to the game? if so do the following .

Launch the game form your browser and dont switch to it immediately. wait till the application connects/logs in to the server and displays "Loading Level" in the browser. once you see the "Loading Level" text switch to the game. this works most of the time for me.

Not sure about SP/Co-OP as I never play it.

hello charan,
stuck again yes.
when i click on join server in multiplayer menu, game manager on the lower left shows joining server, in the browser window.
then origin shows launching battlefield3
then it remains in taskbar, while battlelog is opened on top,
then i switch to game by left clicking on battlefield 3 application in taskbar,
then game starts, and it shows loading window
then after some time 30-40 seconds i guess,
shows deploy menu, i deploy myself as soldier or engineer,
then game starts, and crashes in 30 secs to 1 minute.
this happens in co-op too.

Any other query u want to ask?
but please give a solution....

Battlefield 3 nov 22 patch crash fix | Paul's how to

someone gave me this link on battlelog, is it safe???
should i try this to avoid crashes?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I think you are getting kicked from servers, it can be PunkBuster or the site admin kicking you. try updating Punkbuster manually, instructions must be there in BattleLog forum.

OP
digitaltab

digitaltab

In the zone
Even Balance Technical Support - Download

this is a punkbuster update downloading link, m going to try it now.

update done, now m gonna check the game

THIS IS TO TELL THAT THE PROBLEM HAS BEEN SOLVED AFTER UPDATING THE PUNKBUSTER. A VERY VERY THANKS TO CHARAN :):):)

*battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3/forum/threadview/2832654347792701705/

THIS WAS THE LINK OF THREAD IN BATTLELOG...

ALSO CHARAN I WOULD LIKE TO ADD YOU AS MY FRIEND ON BATTLELOG, MY NAME THERE IS chestno40
ADD ME OR WRITE YOUR NAME HERE SO THAT I ADD YOU.
THANKS AGAIN BUDDY.

Last edited:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
you are welcome.. BTW .. do visit this thread -->*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/137117-battlefield-3-discussion.html

Top Bottom