Battlefield 2 weapons unlocking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manxish

Broken In
I'am unable to unlock special weapons when I play in single player mode in Battlefield 2 Version 1.1.2716-552.0.I tried to follow a procedure,it is as follows.

Locate the file "unlocks.py" located in Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2\python\bf2\stats (or whereever you installed Battlefield 2, in the folders \python\bf2\stats), and open "unlocks.py" with Notepad.(Before you open unlocks.py, you should make a backup of the file "unlocks.py" (just copy and paste the file) and rename the file to unlocks1.py)Now you should see a whole bunch of codes. Press CTRL+F and find the word "defaultunlocks" (without the quotations).this should highlight the line of codedefaultUnlocks = [0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0]change all the "0"s to "1"s, so it looks like defaultUnlocks = [1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1]and now press CTRL+S to save.

Unlike the above procedure the number of zeros followed by "defaultunlocks" is not [0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0] but [0 ,0 ,0 ,0 ,0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0].

T

thunderbird.117

All weapons
Use a text editor to edit the "unlocks.py" file in the "pythonbf2stats" folder. Change line 44 from "defaultUnlocks = [0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0]" to "defaultUnlocks = [1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1]".

Search for defaultUnlocks and change o to 1.

I can see how depressed you are. All i can his this game is not meant for you. You are a not a perfect soldier.

OP
M

Manxish

Broken In
thunderbird.117 said:
All weapons
Use a text editor to edit the "unlocks.py" file in the "pythonbf2stats" folder. Change line 44 from "defaultUnlocks = [0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0]" to "defaultUnlocks = [1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1]".

Search for defaultUnlocks and change o to 1.

I can see how depressed you are. All i can his this game is not meant for you. You are a not a perfect soldier.

The no of zeros in DefaultUnlocks are not 7 but 14.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom