Batman : Arkham Knight

cs4sid

Broken In
I got a i5-4440, 8GB RAM and a MSI GTX 960 OC [2GB], will I be able to run this comfortably at Medium settings @1080p, or will I need to tone it down :\ ?

aniketdawn.89

Wise Old Owl
Just one suggestion required guys:

Preorder from GTS ( also for tee but not all dlc :D ) or wait for goty on steam ( and in the process get all dlc too) ?

Alok

Adventurer
Just one suggestion required guys:

Preorder from GTS ( also for tee but not all dlc :D ) or wait for goty on steam ( and in the process get all dlc too) ?

GOTY will take time and if you are not desperate to play at launch, then wait. But imo you must be desperate :p

Shah

Cyborg Agent
I recently bought a GTX960 and I want to know how can I redeem this game. I have already filled and submitted this form but haven't got any email with any code to redeem. Do I have to get the code from the dealer?

amjath

Human Spambot
I recently bought a GTX960 and I want to know how can I redeem this game. I have already filled and submitted this form but haven't got any email with any code to redeem. Do I have to get the code from the dealer?
If you have bought from local retailer and didn't the code contact mail to nvidia support. I got code from zotac+ nvidia

Shah

Cyborg Agent
If you have bought from local retailer and didn't the code contact mail to nvidia support. I got code from zotac+ nvidia

Thanks. Will try sending a mail to them. :)

Can I have their support email? Can't find it on their site. I have sent a message on Facebook though.

Last edited:

Flash

Lost in speed
B:AO is basically a prequel.
If you want to play as Batman in his freshman years, you can surely give it a try.

Top Bottom