Batista To Mumbai on 17th and 18th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
Guys the animal Dave Batista is coming to India, Mumbai and Delhi in a way to WWE Promotional event, he would be also visiting some children's hospital it seems, so you guys from Mumbai will see him

Last edited:

goobimama

 Macboy
Holy freakin! I wonder if he'll give the bastistabomb to the kids as well. You know, for entertainment purposes. :)

R

reuben_g8

When and where is Batista coming in MUMBAI :confused:
IS HE coming the same way as John Cena and Rey MyESTERIO had come ??
is he goona visit the fans like them ??:confused:

dreamsalive

Broken In
request:
can anybody give me link to a site where i can get pics of WWE(strictly not TNA ) wrestlers performing in india;I HEARD WWE wrestlers performed in india 3-4 yrs back & please dont put up "khali";i'm just fed up of him.:eek: i googled it bt to no avail.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ WWE has happened twice in India. I had attended the last to last one. Had Yokozuna vs The Undertaker as the last match, still remember it. Was awesome fun.

OP
Batistabomb

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
request:
can anybody give me link to a site where i can get pics of WWE(strictly not TNA ) wrestlers performing in india;I HEARD WWE wrestlers performed in india 3-4 yrs back & please dont put up "khali";i'm just fed up of him.:eek: i googled it bt to no avail.

*www.santabanta.com/wallpapers/category.asp?catname=wwe
*www.wwe-wallpaper.net

hey dude Khali is an Indian

R

reuben_g8

so none of u interested in meeting Batista in mumbai ???
i asked whethre when and where is he going to come in mumbai..
can anyone tell me about that... ???

OP
Batistabomb

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
so none of u interested in meeting Batista in mumbai ???
i asked whethre when and where is he going to come in mumbai..
can anyone tell me about that... ???

No yaar still schedule is not yet confirmed where he is gonna visit, i will post here soon i get any inform, also you guys check wwe event schedules at www.wwe.com ,somewhere like tickets tab to book the tickets if desired

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom