Bassy earphones under Rs 250 for Android

asadbhubaneswar

Right off the assembly line
i want to purchase a mobile earpiece of 3.5mm for android a70.My budget is Rs200 to Rs250.Please suggest me good earphone having fabulous bass expander with clarity

Krow

Crowman
Please give appropriate thread titles. "ak" does not mean anything. Use proper titles for better replies.

And I have not approved your thread in gamers' section. Please create it again with a better thread title. Thanks.

TheLetterD

Will Power
My budget is Rs200 to Rs250.Please suggest me good earphone having fabulous bass expander with clarity

Im sorry my friend but for that budget youwouldnt even get avg. bass left alone 'fabulous'
Try and increase your budget and get the JVC Marshmallows for Rs. 500 if Bass if your only need. If you want good sound clarity too get the Soundmagic PL11

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
you may try the earphones of samsung champ....you will get them for ~300/-. should almost fit your need. otherwise you would want to heed what others say above.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
i want to purchase a mobile earpiece of 3.5mm for android a70.My budget is Rs200 to Rs250.Please suggest me good earphone having fabulous bass expander with clarity

for that much amount u have to compromise on Sound Quality....
only cheap "Made In China" are available...:-|

Top Bottom