Bajaj Pulsar 200 problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
*www.mouthshut.com/review/Bajaj_Pulsar_200-124393-1.html

bajaj is going to far by compromising on quality ..... this 3rd or more incident taking place...........

esumitkumar

Call me Sumit
shukr hai..i have P-180..

i had an accident 2-3 days ago where a fellow just drove his kinetic tirri into other side of road without giving any sign @$@$@$@$@$@

i was driving@ 60 ..applied full disc brakes..me n bike fell...only its handle got bent due to impact on road ..had to replace the full handle @ 310 bucks ..and me got several injuries too :( :(

i curse that fellow :x :x :x but P-180 was as before :)

freebird

Debian Rocks!
btw braking needs some expertise too.My Fiero skids the second if someone try rear brakes(most of us do),in suzuki fiero u need to brake using a combination of front brake at a higher preposition than rear brake.

OP
prateek_san

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
@ freebird

i know braking needs some expertise.... i have uni... so know how to brake at sudden situations.....but still no bike will fall into pieces after a hard braking....

Goten

Banned
Fell of a number of times from ma pulsar.

LOL.

I always stand up no matter how hard I am hurt but kick ma bike.

LOL.

Peace~~~!

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
esumitkumar said:
ya ..no bike will fall to pieces..may be we can ask some eyewitness thr at IISC to post some pics ;)

me too can't believe that , many Frnds have pulsar 180 n 200 n they seem to have good build quality .

thecyclone2k

In the zone
Yeah, a video footage would be a treat! Still, pics will be fine! :D. It would have been funny to watch! lol.

Wonder, how they took the pieces back home and saying to thier Mom, Mumma! Bike toot gaya! haha lol.

Sorry but, I find this funny! If it is real, must be a bad stuff for the owner.

VD17

Journeyman
lol.. anyways, news is that Bajaj is replacing all the suspensions and compensating the customers by offering them a tank full of fuel and new "Ninja" helmets... heh... i guess everyone mistakes.. reminds me of the Apple battery fiasco...
still i'd buy the P200 for its arse kicking abilities.. if i had the dough... :D

OP
prateek_san

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
yeah sure go ahead ...... u will also get a tank full of petrol and Ninja helmet .....so that u dont die while ridin that bike ;)

*img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00015vr7.jpg
*img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00016xn7.jpg
*img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00017ua9.jpg

*i160.photobucket.com/albums/t178/soumyatintin/Sou073.jpg
*i160.photobucket.com/albums/t178/soumyatintin/Sou064.jpg

some pics. these pics r of diff P200's.....sorry vids found.....

Last edited:

yogi_7272

Broken In
thanks god . my pulsar fell some 2 yrs ago while hard breaking .. or we would have been dead ..:D but seriously .. we need to apply both brakes equally to stop at high speeds ..

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
when i bought my cbz nd my frnd bought a pulsar 150 cc,the nxt day we had made a race during that he used disc brakes nd with with an severe accident.his back tyres got high up nd he strolled to a distance.when he done that it seems that he is doing stoopy but ultimately it was an devastating rash.he got hurt at his face nd hand also got scrubbed.the bike also dismantled.it gave me a hint of the bad braking nd poor handling command in bike which i never xperienced in my cbz. thnk god i hadnot bought a pulsar.now i have a karizma nd i came to unveil that hero honda hadnot degraded its product rather it is upgraded than previous one.in karizma the i got to know that how it produces full power at low rpm nd bike establishes an effective torque which i hadnot seen in its contemprory market products.now i m waiting for tvs 250cc bike nd also apache 160cc which produces 15.5 horse power

OP
prateek_san

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
man was ur friend Ok after that crash ....well this time bajaj made a big fault, they have fitted bigger disc without taking care of the front forks.....and when the disc is applied at full strength .... we all can see the results to that.....:(

NIGHTMARE

ANGEL OF DEATH
ya he is all right now but he had got an serious injury at spinal chord,fractured leg nd still he has scratch signs left in his face which only can be trated after surgery.it reveals that bajaj just increases the power of bike without having the basic balancing systems.it posses improper balance nd torque nd also poor handling.it produces its power after 7000 RPM which is a major drawback in bajaj technology.i will never suggest to buy 150cc bike or above cc

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
dursleyin said:
yeah sure go ahead ...... u will also get a tank full of petrol and Ninja helmet .....so that u dont die while ridin that bike ;)

*img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00015vr7.jpg
*img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00016xn7.jpg
*img145.imageshack.us/my.php?image=dsc00017ua9.jpg

*i160.photobucket.com/albums/t178/soumyatintin/Sou073.jpg
*i160.photobucket.com/albums/t178/soumyatintin/Sou064.jpg

some pics. these pics r of diff P200's.....sorry vids found.....

well in da pics u've shown only te suspension's broken where r da pics of whole bike in parts :confused:

hailgautam

Youngling
NIGHTMARE said:
ya he is all right now but he had got an serious injury at spinal chord,fractured leg nd still he has scratch signs left in his face which only can be trated after surgery.it reveals that bajaj just increases the power of bike without having the basic balancing systems.it posses improper balance nd torque nd also poor handling.it produces its power after 7000 RPM which is a major drawback in bajaj technology.i will never suggest to buy 150cc bike or above cc

That's Indian R&D :( for you. that is why honda/suzuki bikes should be preferable than our local bikes.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
hailgautam said:
That's Indian R&D :( for you. that is why honda/suzuki bikes should be preferable than our local bikes.

dunno bout u But I certainly would go for a Pulsar , it looks way cooler man n is a please to ride , i haven't heard or seen ny problems with pursal here in Lucknow .

OP
prateek_san

prateek_san

Phenom II X4 920 Owner
Zeeshan Quireshi said:
well in da pics u've shown only te suspension's broken where r da pics of whole bike in parts :confused:

no pics were there of the broken pulsar ..... . the pics that i have shown u is of those p200 whose front forks have broken at speed around 20-40 kmph

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom