BAGIT TODAY Fraud??

valtea

In the zone
Guys please share your experience with BAGITTODAY.com

Heres my experience

I have purchased a DVD player from Bagittoday back in February which i have not received till today. Guys! Bagittoday which claims to be an INDIA TODAY GROUP, have cheated me for 9K. I recall that for the payment the executive was even asking for my ATM pin Number which i refused to give. Calls like "this deal is valid only this hour, give me your card details and I will process it from my end" were very frequent. Lucky that I didn't give my card details.

This was my last email to them, and from this you can know the story. Reply ( every time) was "sorry for the inconvenience... blah blha... please wait for 3-4 working days"

Hello,

I'm Mr. Lalchanhlua Pachuau from Kolasib Mizoram. On February 2011, I have placed an order from Bagit Today. The order that i have placed was an offer which I got on telephone call and email (Sent on 9.02.2011).

I made my payment through Internet (Bag It Today) using my Visa Enabled SBI Debit Card. I got my confirmation on 15.02.2011 as below.
Thank You for your order.

Your Order ID is: 1002545686. (Please note the order id. no. for future reference.)

You have made a credit card payment for an amount of Rs 9799.0

Kindly give us 2-3 weeks for processing of your order. You will receive an email and a sms with your dispatch details soon.

From thereon i have sent many mails asking the status of the order. The First one was on 10th of March 2011 asking the status of the order. I have even asked for a refund on the Phone as they told me that there was problem with the courier (Mail on 21.03.2011).

Dear Mr.Pachuau,
This is with reference to your e-mail.
We sincerely apologise for the inconvenience caused to you.
We would like to inform you that your order is going to returned back to us.Once we receive your order from the concerned courier agency.We shall re-dispatch the order within another 21 days.

Luckiy you have sent me another mail telling me the details of the Courier as below.

Consignment Number: D48378921ü
Transporters Name: FIRST FLIGHT COURIERü
Dispatch Date: 4/8/2011ü

I was tracking the product through the courier's website and SMS. and i also kept sending emails and feedback from the website to bagittoday. On May 12 you have told me that the courier shows my parcel as delivered. I immediatey let you know that i didnt receive such parcel. And till date I have not received them. I have received Offers from you through Post/courier.

BAGITTODAY.COM !!! Booooooooooooo

Top Bottom