Backlit keyboard & gaming mouse & Speaker

ShariqAnwer

Broken In
Hi. I am a seasoned PC Gamer. Lately due to my job, I don't get much time for it except at night. I prefer playing with all lights turned off, curtains fully drawn. Preferred genres are single-player RPG, FPS, RTS, Adventure, Action-Adventure games, and occasional counter-strike, cross-fire, LOTR online. No interest in racing / sports games.
I have recently busted my speakers (intex 2.1) and left click button of mouse (Logitech MX518) and need your advise regarding the purchase of following with Value for Money in mind.

a) Keyboard with backlight
b) Gaming mouse - Not too small, right-handed, durable and accurate (I play for headshots)
c) Speakers - I'm not an audiophile. Apart from games I watch movies and sci-fi tv series. Based on Digit's recommendation I wanted to get Sony SRS D9 2.1. Unfortunately it is not available in the market.

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.
Shariq

ithehappy

Human Spambot
Need to know the budget and what's VFM in your dictionary first before suggesting something.

Logitech G series entry level keyboards come with backlight and lasts long with best after sales too. 3-5k. If you wanna go even higher then mechanical obviously.

Rival 100 perhaps? No idea again without knowing the budget. You simply can't expect a tank like MX518 any more anyway, just buy a cheap one and keep buying every 18-24 months or so, because double click problem WILL start sooner rather than later. Watch this anyway, Top 10 Mice for CS:GO by FPS Veteran - YouTub

No idea about speakers sorry.

Top Bottom