Back to Gaming!

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Hi Friends!
Was on hibernation from Gaming for almost 1-and a half year ! So vacations are approaching and I would like to get back to the gaming world.
Many of the old members here would be knowing that I used to play a lot of CoD4 !I guess amrawtanshx,NIGHTMARE,ico,rollercoaster,stalker,quadroplex780,harvik and many others..

So which games have been released over the past year?
Is ICC Cricket '11 worth playing?
Is CoD Black Ops worth playing?

gameranand

Living to Play
The Conqueror said:
Is ICC Cricket '11 worth playing?
If you like cricket games. Yes.

The Conqueror said:
Is CoD Black Ops worth playing?
Definitely.
The Conqueror said:
So which games have been released over the past year?
To be precise many. But quite a few gems like
Battlefield Bad Company,
Assassin's Creed 2,
NFS HP,
Dirt 2,
Fallout New Vegas,
Bioshock 2,
Fifa 11,
Starcraft 2.

And a few this year like
Dead Space 2
Bulletstorm.

soumo27

→|Requiescat| |in| |Pace|
Yea, Black Ops is a very good game with rich graphics!

You can also try these games.. these were released within the time span you mentioned:-

♦ Mafia II
♦ Battlefield Bad company II
♦ Forgotten Sands.
♦ Mass effect II

OP
The Conqueror

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Thank you all for your posts.
Well, BlackOps isn't available on Flipkart :(
Any views on online gameplay of NFS HP? Does it have free roaming?
I guess Test Drive Unlimited developers also released its second version. However the first version was very unrealistic - esp. the crashes were annoying! No damage modelling. Hitting a car at 320km/hr only to find they bounce back like tennis balls? :D

OP
The Conqueror

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
Hows ICC 2011? Is that any good>

Also dont forgot to play GTA 4 and EFLC
Well, ahem, GTA 4 is unsuitable for me. At least for another few years.
Regarding ICC 2011,
It seems like reprogrammed gameplay of EA Cricket 99.

---------- Post added at 12:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:47 PM ----------

No free roaming. It's like old hot pursuit on adrenaline.
Then I'd better skip this one. I played NFS World and it was quite good :)

channabasanna

In the zone
ICC 2011 is from Mindstorm Studios. I brought this game and it is quite good and far better than EA and Codies. It has too many shots to play as a batsmen, which even includes reverse sweep.

Do not expect the players look alike, as nothing such is there except the players names is licensed. Also there is no commentary in the game. For INR 299.00 and considering the game play (if you like cricket games you would definitely like this) i would say yes to this Cricket game.

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
ICC 2011 is from Mindstorm Studios. I brought this game and it is quite good and far better than EA and Codies. It has too many shots to play as a batsmen, which even includes reverse sweep.

Do not expect the players look alike, as nothing such is there except the players names is licensed. Also there is no commentary in the game. For INR 299.00 and considering the game play (if you like cricket games you would definitely like this) i would say yes to this Cricket game.

Bro, i already wrote a review on << Cricket Revolution >> by same developers and just came to know that it's just revamped version of CR. That is why i asked and i am glad that it is good.

BTW How's the controls? any changes?

channabasanna

In the zone
The controls are not complicated. They are quite easy. You will use the left and right keys to move the batsmen, use up and down arrows to select the direction where you want to hit the ball. Space is used to play the shot.

OP
The Conqueror

The Conqueror

Elevating Humanity
@conquerer
which type of games u like to play
except COD-like
Real time Strategies , Racing, Action, Adventure. Management games and tycoons are also welcome.

I'm still to find a game like Gazillionaire Deluxe Gazillionaire - Best Business Simulation Games, Tycoon, Mogul, Monopoly, Strategy Game!

Piyush

Lanaya
Real time strategies --> Rise of nations,Age of Empires 3,The settlers 7

Racing-->NFS series(man there are a lot of them), Burnout Paradise City, Dirt2

Action/Adv.-->GTA 4 and its episodes, Mafia2

Top Bottom