Baby Born in Mid Air

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
Doctors deliver baby on Delta flight

ATLANTA - Two doctors on a Delta Air Lines flight from Germany delivered a baby in the aisle of the plane and resuscitated him when he wasn't breathing, officials said. Read More

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Choto Cheeta said:
Doctors deliver baby on Delta flight

ATLANTA - Two doctors on a Delta Air Lines flight from Germany delivered a baby in the aisle of the plane and resuscitated him when he wasn't breathing, officials said. Read More

No offence, But it is the duty of a doctor to help when such things do occur.It is the media which hype such things and make it headlines.

NucleusKore

TheSaint
As a doctor may I point out that
1. All airlines have restrictions on women flying near term
2. Birth in flight, although the cabin is pressurised, can be quite risky

So it IS HEADLINES, for both the mother and baby, and the doctors concerned, not to show off like HE-MAN, but for the fact that the delivery was successful under the difficult circumstances, and for the fact that they could resuscitate the baby (not an easy task).

OP
Choto Cheeta

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting

No one will listen :( its in people blood, not to listen, even with Seat Belt of Cars... how many of us realy put them on ?? came to a singnal, just hang it over the chest, cross the signal that's it most of us, will again let it go :p

anyway, that's what can be called a flying baby :lol:

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
NucleusKore said:

So it IS HEADLINES, for both the mother and baby, and the doctors concerned, not to show off like HE-MAN, but for the fact that the delivery was successful under the difficult circumstances, and for the fact that they could resuscitate the baby (not an easy task).

Perfect Answer. Really why people take unnecessary risk i dont understand.Its the babys life they are playing with.Good that there was a co-operating Doctor on the Flight.
And Even a Doctor is a human -being.Come on...How many people want to help others delivering the baby on the flight ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom