AWESOME : All New Microsoft Keyboard And Mouse With Illumination in night

Status
Not open for further replies.

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
MOST STUNNING KEYBOARD AND MICE I HAVE EVER SEEN

This is probably the sexiest keyboard we've ever played with. Beating Microsoft's own Wireless Entertainment Desktop 7000, the WED 8000 is the ultimate in design coming out of their exceptional peripherals department. This, my friends, is Microsoft's Ultimate Keyboard.

We got our hands on an almost-final production version and took enough pictures of it to make you feel like you've already purchased it, sprinkled it with crumbs, and accidentally dribbled coffee on the ALT key. Review? Coming soon.
EVERYBODY SHOULD SEE

For Pictures Visit Here

thnks

Last edited:

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
Appreciate your effort in posting it. Sorry no offence but you could've easily given a direct link instead us having to go to digg.com and than to funisland.com and than to the bigger pics...also whoever took the pics did a very bad job of it...didn't capture the image depth...it is too flat and uninspiring.

Bancho

Broken In
naveen_reloaded said:
sorry i think that link is for the ones who use DIGG.com

surely not for u
If it is for those who use digg why the hell do you post it in digit...there is a BIG spelling difference in digg and DIGIT. Who the hell took those photos they suck big time.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
That's a DIGG.... so go to the site mentioned in it. Somewhat like bookmarks (for those who don't know). I was able to go to the site. So can everyone. It links to another forum sorta site. Forget it... read below.

If u meant this one... forget the post... I already posted it... loooonnnngggg ago...

The Killer KeyBoard

OP
naveen_reloaded

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
thanks for ur comments guys....

sorry for the loop

sorry coz i was posting in few other forums...

so copied and pasted...sorry

Last edited:

caleb

Ambassador of Buzz
No probs..but could u get some better pics...coz the pics displayed do not really reflect the beauty & depth of the product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom