Status
Not open for further replies.

prathap_lab

Journeyman
what is with this avatar restrictions. only 80*80 & less than 10kb. i have some nice one's but the are of more than 80*80.

i need a good one.
helpppppppp

Tech&ME

Banned
restrictions have been put up intentionally by the admins in this forum offlate due to heavy use of them and making the forum slow. If u need an avatar u will have to stick to that size , my advice will be to shrink the avatar you have to fit in. U can modify them with Photoshop or any other editing software u have.

saROMan

QA Juggler
hey i have some Gif avatars...can any one tell me how to shrink them...also can i use flash *.swf as avatar??

infernus

Broken In
Macromedia Fireworks is a good editing software. You can shrink any image to the desired size and even space. The image quality would decrease if you try to decrease the space by much. You can even change the canvas size on images with uneven proportion like say 70*80 into 80*80 by increasing the width of the canvas by 10. Nah, you cant use .swf files as avatars. Only PNG, GIF and JPEG i suppose.

goobimama

 Macboy
Image ready is much better than fireworks at shrinking images. Also, the photoshop File>save for web uses the same compression techniques as image ready and is just as good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom