AutoPatcher XP September 2005 Full/Lite Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajat22

In the zone
AutoPatcher XP September 2005 Full/Lite

AutoPatcher XP is an installation package designed for you Windows XP so you can update your system quick and easily. The AutoPatcher XP features a slick looking GUI and and can be customized to install as much or as little as you please.It is especially useful after a fresh instal of your Windows XP. Just simply run this Application, and it will get your machine up to date in a matter of minutes so you can enjoy the better things in life instead of sitting afront of your computer and trying to figure out which update is right for you. The stability and the usability of this program is also excellent. Thanks to its slick GUI and its easy to use interface, updating your machine is a snap! Simply pick the updates you want and the ones you don't want and click update. If you're running Windows XP, than this is a must have for any user!

Homepage - *www.autopatcher.com/

Size of Full version - 161 MB

Size of Lite version - 100 MB

Download Full
*download.softpedia.com/software/os_enhance/AutoPatcher_XP_Sept05_ENU_Full.exe
Mirror
*download.softpedia.ro/software/OS ENHANCE/AutoPatcher_XP_Sept05_ENU_Full.exe
Download Lite
*www.agentoddstar.com/AutoPatcher_XP_Sept05_ENU_Lite.exe

expertno.1

Technomancer
damn it
i just downloaded august a week back

HEY man why do you download it ?

I always get it in the DIGIT DVD

so no need to worry

it will be in the next DIGIT DVD

Hurray ! Digit is gr8

anyways thanks for the link rajat

Thanks
Regards..
Expertno.1

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
softpedia linx never work for me, i had to download it from: *www.agentoddstar.com/AutoPatcher_XP_Sept05_ENU_Full.exe

and expert i agree with u taht digit gives autopatcher, but by the time it arrives to us, another one is already out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom