Autobot Bumblebee is here

rahulyo

Journeyman
^^No man....black looks far better for CM690II

Thn y u called it as Autobot Bumblebee ? In Movie ,Cartoon series Yellow color is the identity of Bumblebee .

U not use color Scheme / Theme like Bumblebee n still u called it as Autobot Bumblebee .

S_V

In the zone
@Rahulyo.....

Please forgive him for Naming his Rig "Bumblebee" when it's not Yellow or Black color..... Let that poor guy enjoy his "Bumblebee" without Yellow and Black combination :)

OP
Tenida

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Thn y u called it as Autobot Bumblebee ? In Movie ,Cartoon series Yellow color is the identity of Bumblebee .

U not use color Scheme / Theme like Bumblebee n still u called it as Autobot Bumblebee .

Hey its my wish to name my rig whatever character I like. I will paint my cabinet as red and blue and still will call bumblebee (see its my wish ). Why you're taking the hassle??

Last edited:

rahulyo

Journeyman
Hey its my wish to name my rig whatever character I like. I will paint my cabinet as red and blue and still will call bumblebee (see its my wish ). Why you're taking the hassle??

The name which u given ur rig is very famous . N ur rig not shows any characteristics abt it thr4 i told u . N Bro u using the Bumblebee Pic ( In yellow color ).So i suggest just paint ur Cbby like this :-

Bumble Bee v2 Now Watercooled - CM690 Mod

OR Like this :-

Yellow/Black [Paint Mod CM690]

If u do paint job thn ur RIG looks AMAZING . Just an advise .

Leni ho to lo nahi to jane do .

101gamzer

Ambassador of Buzz
How about Getting this Aka bumblebee (sorry if you bought it already)
*drh1.img.digitalriver.com/DRHM/Storefront/Company/razerusa/images/product/detail/razer-deathadder-bumblebee-main.jpg

Top Bottom