[For Sale] Audio-Technica ATH-M50x Headphones, SA headphones wooden stand, Samsung Active Shutter 3D glasses, Raspberry Pi KB-Mouse

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
for sale are:

1. audio-technica m50x, @6.5k shipped: sparingly used. however because of that, over time, the original ear-cushions & the headband-fabric had become flaky & started chipping off. earpads/cushions were replaced, and an external headband-jacket/cover has been applied. no qualms with headphones' functionality. sound as crisp as new. braided as well as long cables included. original box & headphone-pouch available (shall put in a complimentary brainwavz truss underdesk headphone hanger alongwith the headphones).

*i.imgur.com/SdelxVN.jpg *i.imgur.com/8bsQJWo.jpg *i.imgur.com/OFdpCk0.jpg *i.imgur.com/Oj6rOqS.jpg *i.imgur.com/GzSAwF4.jpg *i.imgur.com/BrwlNEH.jpg *i.imgur.com/CVIPSMk.jpg *i.imgur.com/YxGWMDh.jpg *i.imgur.com/YHqtOJS.jpg *i.imgur.com/3nngL7S.jpg *i.imgur.com/6yfzAtw.jpg

2. signature acoustics wooden headphone stand, @1.2k shipped:

*i.imgur.com/GaUqgHr.jpg *i.imgur.com/gXOKJYC.jpg *i.imgur.com/I7BdNsV.jpg *i.imgur.com/MKOP4N7.jpg *i.imgur.com/PWYq3yE.jpg

samsung active shutter 3d glasses, @2k shipped: compatible with samsung 2011 3d TVs. theoretically also compatible with the 3d TVs of other brands of the same time, which is why i had purchased these from someone recently, but couldnt make them sync with my panasonic 3d tv (primarily because these require a samsung tv for the first sync; thereafter can sync with other TVs). would recommend that hence only samsung tv-owners should consider these.

*i.imgur.com/NgnHKLw.jpg *i.imgur.com/yCBeYHd.jpg
*i.imgur.com/a4uYYsI.jpg *i.imgur.com/4cK1jt6.jpg *i.imgur.com/fzACHb6.jpg *i.imgur.com/Iwqs1JL.jpg *i.imgur.com/yY9b1Pz.jpg

4. raspberry pi mouse & keyboard, 1.5k shipped: sparingly used again. having sold off my pi, these are lying without use.

*i.imgur.com/xC8FaM5.jpg *i.imgur.com/ep7ks2o.jpg *i.imgur.com/aSQAbFg.jpg *i.imgur.com/qum0Ah1.jpg *i.imgur.com/U4FX2q7.jpg *i.imgur.com/fWsydEE.jpg

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I might be interested in the M50x though 6.5k is a bit steep for me at this point.

How old is it and where are you shipping it from? Do you have the original packaging?

OP
GhorMaanas

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
yes, the original box is available. it was purchased in 2017 iirc. would be shipping it from mumbai (you are in pune i guess?). pricing we could discuss over DMs.

OP
GhorMaanas

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
latest images & price of the headphones:

*i.imgur.com/diJNnKF.jpg
*i.imgur.com/TMaVdze.jpg
*i.imgur.com/ZEaGRig.jpg

6k shipped.
box & everything available.

OP
GhorMaanas

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
bump
(if anyone's interested in the headphones but hesitating due to pricing, pls contact me via PM)

Top Bottom