Audio problem in Asus P4P800-VM

Status
Not open for further replies.

sholay

Right off the assembly line
Hi all

When i connect the front panel audio and USB, i dont get sound in one of the speakers in Creative Inspire 4.1. On removing the front panel audio and putting the jumpers back i get sound in all the speakers.

Is there any problem with motherboard or the front panel audio and USB connector.

Config :
Mobo - Asus P4P800-VM
p4 3Ghz
512 mb Ram
Creative Inspire 4.1

pradeep_chauhan

Cyborg Agent
I too have the same mobo and this problem is due to the front pannel connector being wrongly connected. Check the mannual and reconnect to solve the problem.

Yeah, connecting front panel audio can be a pain in the (you know where). Be a man. Read the manual. Then read it again. :lol: Keep the manual open on the page with the audio connections diagram. Re-orient the manual so the pic matches the orientation of your mobo. Now scratch your head and figure out what goes where. :lol: :lol:

hey guys

can u tell me from where did you get the front panel connector with audio sockets. I had brought the mobo abt a year back and at that time i got the front panel connector with USB sockets only. I had asked my local PC vendor and according to him the front panel with audio sockets is not seperately available. Can u tell me from where did you get the connector?

Thanks in advance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom