Audio jack issue ! please help

papashango_cs

Broken In
hii all !
i have a ZEBRONICS BIJLI cab, Gigabyt Ga 880 MA UD2h Mothrboard,
the cabinet has a set of audio jacks in THE REAR , and two more jacks(BUT in the FRONT ), 1 AUX jack , and 1 MIC jack. i have plugged in the speakers in the rear, but if want to use headfones in the front jack as well, it doesnt work !
i even tried plugging in the speakers in the front instead of the rear , it still didnt work !
what to do ?
my hardware is fine , i have win 7 ultimate 64 bit
i have to pull out my cab everytime to switch to headfones, wich is reaLLy hard !

asingh

Aspiring Novelist
^^
Probably the audio pin headers are not connected properly. Read them as per the motherboard manual and reconnect them.

OP
papashango_cs

papashango_cs

Broken In
Ohk..thats hard foR me !
like we have a usb splitter , *images.dealsvista.com/show?&id=31416
can i get an Audio jack spliter ?

cute.bandar

Cyborg Agent
I had this problem. Fixed by changing some setting in the BIOS. if memory serves me right I had to change some setting from HDaudio to AC'97 or something.

SlashDK

MV VIP to the MAX
I had the same problem when i put my graphics card. Turned out that the audio pin header was not connected properly. If it doesn't work, switch from AC'97 to HD Audio or the reverse header on the motherboard (use only one of them at a time).

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
there exist a 3.5mm splitter but in usual cases if both output ports are plugged ur frequency gets distributed, as per my experience. holds good if u have a decent amplifier for both headphones and speakers.

and this is what i have, dunno if u have a similar case or not. mine motherboard (rear) has 3 pins one each for mic, aux out and aux in. but i can tell my system via c-media configuration to take the aux-in as secondary aux-out so i can make it a 4-way surround system with two jacks. try out playing with some settings in your bios or system audio configuration. all the best.

if nothing works, some connection issue, you may want to go though your cabinet interiors. be careful. all the best.

Enjoy~!

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
^^
The splitter works good until you attach it with high powered audio systems..
In that case a single audio port is not able to supply ample power to the speakers or the device connected and may even result into frequency disturbance or the audio port getting damaged...

Top Bottom