audio editing software woes

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys i'm looking for a audio editing soft...preferably free...which allows me to isolate voice tracks,drum track,percussion traks of mp3s,oggs,aacs,wma,any format plz suggest sum softs. even trial,demo,shareware version will do thanx in advance

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
thewisecrab said:
hi guys i'm looking for a audio editing soft...preferably free...which allows me to isolate voice tracks,drum track,percussion traks of mp3s,oggs,aacs,wma,any format plz suggest sum softs. even trial,demo,shareware version will do thanx in advance

Its not possible to isolate voice tracks and other instrument tracks from an audio file. All you can do is filter a particular frequency sound from the sound.

jatt

In the zone
you can do that guy with AV morpher gold software lets google and try to remove voice from mp3 song but its trial version only you can remove voice from mp3 but result is not better just you can try try it and give me pm

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
^^Voice cancellation is easy. But the task here is to separate the voice from the audio, not to cancel it.

shaunak

Tux Fan
Audacity is the software you need. It free, rather opensource. Get it from audacity.sourceforge.net/

@Manshahia: blaze is not free.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom