Attitude Daksha Tab @ Rs 5,399 (ICS, capacitive, 3800mAh) )

Tenida

Gadget Freak
I'm not buying FUNBOOK for 2 reason:
1) No SIM slot,
You will not find sim card support in budget tablet. Sim support only available on Samsung galaxy tab

and i dont have wi-fi at my home. Only Wired BSNL bb Rs.500 combo plan.
If you have laptop with wifi support you can easily setup a hotspot to share internet with wireless devices or You can buy a wireless router that costs only 1K.

2)battery backup is not good, only 2800mAh
Its not true. I am getting battery backup of 6.5 hours with normal use on stock ROM. On custom ROM many here saying it gives 7-8 hours of backup. Btw. I can watch two movies with full charge. :)
Replied in green

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
^Iball Slide is priced at 12-14k and has sim card support, much cheaper than Galaxy Tab :D

Wake up Sid!

As for wifi hotspot, you can turn the BSNL thingy into a hotspot using a router, no sweat.

Tenida

Gadget Freak
^Iball Slide is priced at 12-14k and has sim card support, much cheaper than Galaxy Tab :D

Wake up Sid!

As for wifi hotspot, you can turn the BSNL thingy into a hotspot using a router, no sweat.

You need to wake up mate. From where you have seen that iball slide has sim support?? Read some specs or review before posting.

iBall Slide Android 2.3 Tablet – A complete User Review. Hacking and Rooting the iBall Slide – Piece of Mind : Reviews of Android devices, iOS devices. Talks about SEO, Wordpress, software development and online business.

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
You need to wake up mate. From where you have seen that iball slide has sim support?? Read some specs or review before posting.

iBall Slide Android 2.3 Tablet – A complete User Review. Hacking and Rooting the iBall Slide – Piece of Mind : Reviews of Android devices, iOS devices. Talks about SEO, Wordpress, software development and online business.

I was in a bad state of mind working between office tasks, trying to find some differences in a balance sheet and in that confusion replied Iball has sim support, instead of USB Support, my sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused to anyone.

I simply hate finances, they screw your brains :evil:

ajaybc

Youngling
Don't confuse get the funbook eyes closed within 7k. ;)
Reason its far better than others at same price category.

6-8k
Micromax funbook
8-10K
iberry Auxus AX02-It has 1GB of ram.

11-12K
Ainol Nova7 Elf
¤1024*600 Resooution screen
¤1GB of Ram
¤8GB onboard storage
¤ 3800 mah battery
12-14K
Ainol Nova 7 Aurora
¤ 7'' inch ips panel display with 1024*600
Rest same as ELF.

I bought Novo 7 Elf from Ali Express a few weeks back for Rs.8600. It is really awesome. Default ROM is a meh.. but after flashing Elvish ROM it works really great.

papul1993

not a newbie.....
Bought funbook a week ago..
and gotta tell you iam suprised by its awesomeness..
play's every HD game you throw at it , Plays 1080p videos flawlessly , Has Great build, looker in every angle , and much more..

the only thing is , screen isnt as much as you expect..
looks pixeleted at some points..
but still More than worth the price

Planning to buy it too. How is the battery life?

Top Bottom