****attention****imposters*****

Status
Not open for further replies.

sabret00the

Youngling
Mods and other members beware....today while surfing saw a few fake member profiles created....they seem to create a bad atmosphere in the forum....admins and mods plz delete these profiles and try to track the IPs or have the authorities known....following are the list of improper user profiles:-
●●●●ĄLL MVPs R TEĄM DĮGĮT, ●●●●●●●●●●ẮLL MVPs R FẮKE, ●●●TEẪM DỈGỈT IS IMP0ST0R, ●●RÀÀÀB0 IS M0THER FÙCKER, ●ÀDMINS & MODS R SPÀMMERS

dd_wingrider

In the zone
buddy i think there are already 2-3 threads running abt the same topic, this problem is being there for long

one is this *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61869&highlight=attention

OP
sabret00the

sabret00the

Youngling
dd_wingrider said:
buddy i think there are already 2-3 threads running abt the same topic, this problem is being there for long

one is this *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61869&highlight=attention

hey thanx for letting me knw about that...i was at my wits end after lookin at that...

if those members have been banned already then this thread looses its worth....mods plz close this thread before this discussion goes on further...

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
No offfence but I dont know why forum Admins Raabo or Fatbeing are stopping the Banned Members being listed on Online List. If they dont, people will keep making threads like this each week. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom