ati radeon graphics card fails..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

vish786

"The Gentleman"
ati radeon graphics card developersfails to specify in details wat new technology their graphics card can support.... like nvidia manf. gives specification in full details.... example they mention whether it support cinefx 4 engine, intellisample, etc.... do u guys know where can find these specification mentioned for radeon cards

like these r the features supported by Geforce 6600GT,

Revolutionary Superscalar Architecture
Delivers up to 8x the shading power of previous generation products for screaming gaming performance.
» more information

CineFX 3.0 Engine
Powers the next generation of cinematic realism. Full support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 enables stunning and complex special effects. Next-generation shader architecture delivers faster and smoother gameplay.
» more information

NVIDIA® PureVideo™ Technology
NVIDIA® PureVideo™ technology is the combination of a high-definition video processing core and software that delivers unprecedented picture clarity, smooth video, accurate color, and precise image scaling for video content. It delivers home-theater quality high-definition video. Features varies by product.

Programmable Video Processor
NVIDIA PureVideo is a programmable technology that can adapt to new video formats as they are developed, providing a future-proof video solution.
» more information

UltraShadow II Technology
Enhances the performance of bleeding-edge games, featuring complex scenes with multiple light sources and objects. 2nd-generation technology delivers more than 4x the shadow processing power over the previous generation.
» more information

64-Bit Floating Point Texture Filtering and Blending
Based on the OpenEXR technology from Industrial Light & Magic (*www.openexr.com/), NVIDIA’s 64-bit texture implementation delivers state-of-the-art high dynamic-range (HDR) visual effects through floating point capabilities in shading, filtering, texturing, and blending.
» more information

Intellisample 3.0 Technology
The industry’s fastest antialiasing delivers ultra-realistic visuals, with no jagged edges, at lightning-fast speeds. Visual quality is taken to new heights through a new rotated grid sampling pattern.
» more information

NVIDIA® ForceWare® Unified Driver Architecture (UDA)
Delivers a proven record of compatibility, reliability, and stability with the widest range of games and applications. ForceWare ensures the best out-of-box experience for every user and delivers continuous performance and feature updates over the life of your NVIDIA product.
» more information

nView Multi-Display Technology
The NVIDIA® nView® hardware and software technology combination delivers maximum flexibility for multi-display options, and provides unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience. NVIDIA GPUs are enabled to support multi-displays, but graphics cards vary. Please verify multi-display support in the graphics card before purchasing.
» more information

NVIDIA® Digital Vibrance Control® 3.0 Technology
Allows the user to adjust color controls digitally to compensate for the lighting conditions of their workspace, in order to achieve accurate, bright colors in all conditions.
» more information

NVIDIA SLI Technology
Delivers up to 2x the performance of a single GPU configuration for unparalleled gaming experiences by allowing two graphics cards to run in parallel. The must-have feature for performance PCI Express graphics, SLI technology dramatically scales performance on today's hottest games. NVIDIA SLI-certified versions of select GeForce PCI Express GPUs only.
» more information

PCI Express Certified
Designed to run perfectly with the next-generation PCI Express bus architecture. This new bus doubles the bandwidth of AGP 8x delivering over 4GB/s in both upstream and downstream data transfers.
» more information

Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Optimizations and Support
Ensures the best performance and application compatibility for all DirectX 9.0 applications.

High-Definition MPEG-2 Hardware Acceleration
Smoothly playback all MPEG-2 video with minimal CPU usage so the PC is free to do other work. Battery-life is extended when watching DVDs while running on battery.

High-Quality Real-Time Video Recording
Get full digital video recording functionality without losing data. With NVIDIA PureVideo technology, high-quality recording preserves picture detail while also using minimal space to store videos on the hard drive.

WMV-HD Hardware Acceleration
Playback videos in Microsoft’s Windows Media Video High Definition (WMV-HD) format without skipping frames or losing video detail. Accepted by the HD-DVD consortium as a new HD format, WMV-HD is now part of Windows XP to make it easy for users to edit and save their favorite videos.

Spatial-Temporal De-Interlacing
Sharpens high-definition and standard-definition interlaced content on progressive displays, delivering a crisp, clear picture that rivals high-end home-theater systems.

Vibrant Color Temperature Correction
Color temperature correction makes actors’ faces appear natural, rather than washed out and pale, when playing videos on LCD and CRT displays.

High-Speed GDDR3 Memory Interface
Support for the world’s fastest GDDR3 memory delivers fluid frame rates for even the most advanced games and applications. (Supported in the GeForce Go 6800, GeForce 6800 Ultra, 6800 GT, 6800, and 6600 GT only)

Full-Speed 32-Bit Color Precision
Delivers increased image quality with no performance compromise.

OpenGL® 2.0 Optimizations and Support
Ensures the best performance and application compatibility for all OpenGL applications.

Dual 400MHz RAMDACs
Blazing-fast RAMDACs support dual QXGA displays with ultra-high, ergonomic refresh rates–up to 2048x1536@85Hz. May vary by model.

Dual DVI Support
Able to drive the industry's largest and highest resolution flat-panel displays including 1900x1200 resolution and the new Apple 30" cinema display. (Support for Apple 30” cinema display available on the GeForce 6800 Ultra 512MB only.)

Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 Support
Ensures top-notch compatibility and performance for all DirectX 9.0 applications, including Shader Model 3.0 titles.

Integrated HDTV Encoder
Provides world-class HDTV-out functionality up to and including 1920x1080i resolutions.

OP
vish786

vish786

"The Gentleman"
shantanu_webmaster said:
SO WHAT YOU WANT TO TELL OR ASK!!!!

visit www.ati.com

i just gave an example for one... i need such explaination for radeon graphics card man.... i think i mentioned it clearly before. and they haven't mentioned so much on their site i hav already checked it.

OP
vish786

vish786

"The Gentleman"
codename_romeo said:
so why u need these things when the card works just fine........

its not about the card working fine, in case if anyone wants to buy and yup i am thinking of buying a card. this will also help others to know wat their graphics card has within.... i think u get me

no dude they havent mentioned about the technologies the graphics card supports... and one more thing i want for all radeon graphics cards not one or two

Last edited:

shantanu

Technomancer
*ati.amd.com/products/home-office.html

what you need more
so not very much detail like nvidia. :) :eek:

Last edited:

shantanu

Technomancer
atis got more power i think NVIDIA is good but really IF YOU GAME on ATi you find it better somewhere..

shantanu

Technomancer
Thank You Buddy And Its My Pleasure An Your Too And Now Can You Plz Stop Doingthis Thank You And My Pleasure Series>>>

:))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom