ASUS Zenfone 2 ze551ml 2GB/ Microsoft Lumia 640 XL Dual SIM- anyone have any camera samples?

d3b

ALIEN_NiBuRu_11111000010
Which one should I buy? ASUS Zenfone 2 ze551ml 2GB or Microsoft Lumia 640 XL Dual SIM?

We android user always feel the urge to install MX player, notification toggle, and customizable launchers like APEX/ NOVA etc. I also use runastic apps. Also I love jetaudio to play music while I do some reading (PDF), or gaming (puzzles mostly) or browsing (firefox -only). I had once Lumia 510, and it was a nightmare. I had ZF 5, and it was good alright.

Now I am confused as well as frustrated, so I ask for your opinions once again. Which camera is not grainy or not that bad? Feel free to give your opinion ( not yureka, A7000, Moto, any other Micromax or Honor).

Microsoft Lumia 640 XL Dual SIM is listed in the same price (I like the black one), so why should anyone buy from flipkart?
ASUS Zenfone 2 ze551ml 2GB has any good flipcovers (magnet, without circles really) anywhere?

Some people refers Lumia, from those I want to know:
These apps like what I said, are available in windows market? Can I customize the UI with gestures?

Sorry to post this in wrong thread (unintentionally), can moderator move it to buying sections? :(

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
WP:-
UI cant be customised with gestures
however stock UI itself is so well made,you wont need customisation
Id say out of all OS's ive used id say Lollipop has the worst UI and WP has the best in terms of practicality and usability

as for camera,Any Lumia will beat its android counterparts in every way especially low light
only a few androids come close such as the higher end xperias and higher end LG G-series but nothing close to the Carl Zeiss and Pureview phones at all

Regarding Zenfone 2,camera results are supposedly pathetic compared to even a Moto G,whose camera itself wasnt really great so im guessing it really has a poor camera
Lumia 640XL has a Zeiss badge on it,making it one of the best camera phones in the market

I highly suggest Lumia 640XL in my humble opinion but I will inform you that if you are hellbent on gestures etc,maybe android will be more suited for you or even BB10 which is easily the best gesture experience you can get
imho its not worth sacrificing all the good stuff including the relatively low price tag of 640XL for an android just for gestures

also Lumia 510 ran WP7 which was a poorly made OS though very well thought out on paper but I can assure you as a former user of Lumia 800 and current user of a Lumia 720 that WP8+ is a very very different OS than WP7 in every way

OP
D

d3b

ALIEN_NiBuRu_11111000010
Thanks for your opinion mate, I'll hopefully go for lumia then. You know, I even used Asus P320 (windows 6.5-7.1) and I was a fan of start menu, ie6, media player and all. I will watch for the price tag, and buy it then ( flip cover and screen protector for extra :)).

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
Thanks for your opinion mate, I'll hopefully go for lumia then. You know, I even used Asus P320 (windows 6.5-7.1) and I was a fan of start menu, ie6, media player and all. I will watch for the price tag, and buy it then ( flip cover and screen protector for extra :)).

happy to help :)

himanshu_game

Creating New Worlds
As a long time Windows Phone User I recommend WP. WP is so much better than Android and iOS in most of the cases.

the.one

In the zone
Lumia 640 xl is definitely better with camera and build.

But do checkout this review for a good summary Review: Microsoft Lumia 640 XL | WIRED

Top Bottom