Asus zenfone 2 - Powerful midranger Announced

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
for a true low light test,it should be pitted against Lumias and Xperias which are the undoubted kings of phone cameras
iphones and samsungs are oversaturated and just take burst flash shots most of the time

A

amit.tiger12

hey can anyone tell me about intel support on android??? means all apps work fine ??
Because I am confused between architectures arm and x86??

OP
R

rish1

Cyborg Agent
antutu sucks but for those who like to boast numbers

Both versions of Asus Zenfone 2 benchmarked, put up against 2014 flagships - GSMArena Blog

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
4 versions of zenphone 2
- 720p with 1.8 ghz and 2GB RAM (probably lower spec camera) 199$ - (Replacing Zenphone 4.5)
- 1080p with 1.8 ghz and 2GB RAM 199$ (Replacing Zenphone 5)
-1080p with 2.3 ghz and 4 GB RAM 299$
- 1080p with 2.3 ghz and 4 GB RAM with 3x optical zoom 299$ +

OP
R

rish1

Cyborg Agent
^^ how is it a replacement of zenfone 4.5 ? it is almost double the price..

and 720p version is also 5.5 inches

i think sub 10k zenfone phones will be announced at MWC.. good thing is that expected release date is march 15 now on several websites

here is a hands on by androidauthority for the 720p vesion

Asus Zenfone 2 hands-on and first impressions

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
i meant 199 (minus sign).. means less than 199$..
I didnot mean a replacement per se, just that it is the lowest priced ASUS product in this launch cycle

- - - Updated - - -

^^ how is it a replacement of zenfone 4.5 ? it is almost double the price..

and 720p version is also 5.5 inches

i think sub 10k zenfone phones will be announced at MWC.. good thing is that expected release date is march 15 now on several websites

here is a hands on by androidauthority for the 720p vesion

Asus Zenfone 2 hands-on and first impressions

btw I really hope ASUS doesnt mess up the indian pricing ..hopefully the 2gb 1080p ram version stays below Rs 15k

gamefreak4770k

Journeyman
for a true low light test,it should be pitted against Lumias and Xperias which are the undoubted kings of phone cameras
iphones and samsungs are oversaturated and just take burst flash shots most of the time

now even iphone cameras are oversaturated? The reference point between Samsung's oversaturated camera?

- - - Updated - - -

You proved earlier

kkn13

Cyber Genius FTW
now even iphone cameras are oversaturated? The reference point between Samsung's oversaturated camera?

- - - Updated - - -

You proved earlier

iphones arent oversaturated,i mistyped that post
samsungs are oversaturated,iphones take burst flash shots

abracadabra

Journeyman
Finally all those who waited for the Zenfone 2 to be released in India can be even more disappointed!
To make the device even more popular, Asus announced today that it has decided to add two new variants of the phone. One will be a lower priced model coming in the second quarter featuring an unannounced Qualcomm Snapdragon SoC. The third version of the ZenFone 2 will be powered by a MediaTek chipset and aimed at emerging markets like India, where 3G use is prevalent. This model will be released in the second half of the year.

Source

abracadabra

Journeyman
Its really not a ASUS problem, rather one must be blaming those Telecos of Airtel/ Vodafone/ Idea;cos of their shitty menace, India ends up getting all **** versions of the flagships!

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
They should make a single variant and release it worldwide without discriminating on the grounds of network connectivity. Else they'll turn into samdung which released Exynos variants of S3 and S4 here because of no 4G network while releasing Qualcomm variants of S3 and S4 in the USA.

Top Bottom