Status
Not open for further replies.

Winter

Broken In
ASUS Xonar Essence ST
Purchase Date : 18-12-2010
Purchase Place : PrimeABGB
Invoice : Yes
Warranty : Till 18-12-2013.2 years remaining.
Condition : 9/10
Reason For Sale : Need cash for something else.
Description : This one doesn't need one.Google for a plethora of awesome reviews.This is the PCI version of the Xonar Essence line and is better and more expensive than STX.Everything that came with the card is included.
Price : 7200 7000 + Shipping

MEElectronics M11P+
Purchase Date : August 2011.Don't remember the day.
Purchase Place : US
Invoice : No
Warranty : No.But will give 1 day testing warranty.
Condition : 10/10
Reason For Sale : Need cash for something else.
Description : MEElectronics are known to make bang for the buck IEMs.Although these are tiny, have a great bass.Also have a mic so great for your iPhone, Galaxy and Blackberry.Bought these for $69.99 in the US.I'll recommend you to check this link for mic compatibility before you buy these.I bought these for my XpressMusic but turned out to be incompatible.Lying unused since then.These have only been checked with my phone and a Galaxy S, not used.
Price : SOLD

No thread-crapping please.Take the PM route if communication is necessary.I'm open to sensible offers via PM only.Mumbai buyers preferred to avoid shipping.Absolutely no holding business.People who pay first get first.Happy Buying !

Last edited:
OP
W

Winter

Broken In
Open to slight negotiations from now on.

Combo Offer added : Buy the Essence ST + M11P+ for 8500 only including shipping all over India.

OP
W

Winter

Broken In
Update : Confirmed with the Asus India's 1800 support.Warranty on the Xonar Essence ST is 3 years in India.So 2 full years remaining on mine.

OP
W

Winter

Broken In
MEElectronics M11P+ are sold on another forum

Taking sensible offers on the card now.Please be reasonable guys, the prices of all Xonar cards have gone up.Previous combo offer was removed but I will be adding more combo offers once I'm done with pics of my Sennheiser HD 457 & Audio-Technica ATH-T2 headphones :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom