Asus Service

utkarsh73

Journeyman
Seems you have just finalised on an Asus K53 or K52 series laptop and worried of after-sales-service of Asus and joined the forum specifically to know about Asus' reputation;-).
Overall Asus' ASS is not very good. Personally, my 3 friends own asus laptops and have not faced any problem with the service centre. But it varies the same way as climate varies in different regions of India.
Asus has same reputation in ASS as Ford has in automobile segment in India. Both make class-leading products but fail to make full use of that advantage.

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER
Seems you have just finalised on an Asus K53 or K52 series laptop and worried of after-sales-service of Asus and joined the forum specifically to know about Asus' reputation;-).
Overall Asus' ASS is not very good. Personally, my 3 friends own asus laptops and have not faced any problem with the service centre. But it varies the same way as climate varies in different regions of India.
Asus has same reputation in ASS as Ford has in automobile segment in India. Both make class-leading products but fail to make full use of that advantage.

it has onsite service please don't misguide people out here. as per as my knowledge asus service is great i have asus k53sv and its a great laptop

sdmaverick

Journeyman
Yes, I was sceptical at first, had heard disastrous asus stories...this was 3 years back...so ventured out and got a netbook (1201T). Loved it, no prob with service (got vents cleaned n serviced free). Now own a Asus K Series (i7) laptop no problem with service guys. Called them to check the power adapter seemed faulty, replaced at once. (in Delhi, thru F1 services)

Cheers!

utkarsh73

Journeyman
it has onsite service please don't misguide people out here. as per as my knowledge asus service is great i have asus k53sv and its a great laptop

Easy yaar don't come so hard.....I did not intend to misguide. Please take a note that I mentioned I have not seen any problem personally.
Personally, my 3 friends own asus laptops and have not faced any problem with the service centre.
Yes, I was sceptical at first, had heard disastrous asus stories...this was 3 years back...
This is what I was talking about. Even I have heard same disastrous stories. You may improve, but your past stays with you. Many don't buy Ford cars because they have heard of many horror tales of Ford Ikon. Just an analogy........You can understand what I mean.

red dragon

Master troll
ASUS introduced on site warranty for India just one year ago.
Previously Rashi took care of it and it was pathetic.
Now their ASS is reasonably good,but I am not sure about smaller cities.

sdmaverick

Journeyman

Currently they are tied up with F1 Services nationally...on site warranty works well. Just as good as any other brand right now.

Cheers!

utkarsh73

Journeyman
@Red Dragon, Sdmaverick Good to see you two here.Now I m absolutely sure that OP is going to get the best advice.;-)

mailshobhon

THE HARDCORE GAMER

no in smaller cities also its relatively good my native is jamshedpur i have serviced my laptop and those people they come to your house within 48 hours

Freedom.Forever

free speech, forever
I live on a far island(pretty much) and the asus dealer says that if you register a complain on the toll free no. then the service guy comes within 2-3 days.

If he's correct, I'm sure you'll have no ASS issue in delhi.

Top Bottom