Discussion: Asus international warranty and extension

bhanu24

Right off the assembly line
I am planning to buy asus gl502vm laptop from usa and bring it to india. It comes with 1 year international warranty. The same model is available in india at 1.5x the cost of the laptop(around 1.3 lakhs). Will there be any complications in getting rma from asus service center if any thing happens to the laptop.
Also of I want to extend the warranty of the laptop, will i have to contact the dealer(which is located in USA) or can it be done in india itself?

Sent from my HTC Desire 826 dual sim using Tapatalk

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Ask Asus India via their facebook page. Some company's international warranty is limited. Some international warranty means it requires the company to transfer the warranty period from one country to another. If there's any procedure they'll let you know how to go about it. Keep the bill and documentation which specifies international warranty.

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
I am planning to buy asus gl502vm laptop from usa and bring it to india. It comes with 1 year international warranty. The same model is available in india at 1.5x the cost of the laptop(around 1.3 lakhs). Will there be any complications in getting rma from asus service center if any thing happens to the laptop.
Also of I want to extend the warranty of the laptop, will i have to contact the dealer(which is located in USA) or can it be done in india itself?

Sent from my HTC Desire 826 dual sim using Tapatalk

Nope,I have a GL552JX from Thailand,
Last year the entire motherboard was damaged.Asus India replaced it.The best ASS I have ever encountered in my life.They showed me the damaged MB,receipt of importing it.No charges as it was under international warranty.

Don't know anything about warranty extension though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom