Asus HD 6970 Direct CU II for 14k ---- 22k now

Status
Not open for further replies.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
Flipkart: Asus EAH6970DCII/2DI4S/2GD5: Graphics Card

so..Klipfart is now retailing computer hardware.

Order this thing at your own risk. It looks under-priced to me. Don't kill me if the price gets updated. AT YOUR OWN RISK. HD 6950 VARIANT IS ALSO PRICED THE SAME.

ASUS specs -> ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Graphics Cards- ASUS EAH6970 DCII/2DI4S/2GD5

*i.imgur.com/zWhD1.png

Specs on that page do look a bit different from that of the Asus' page.

guru_urug

iGoogle
Wow...Flipkart sure is trying to gain dominance in the online market. The prices are good. But there are no MSi products (yet).

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
Guys. Check with them you will be taking care of the replacement. If that 30-day thing is legit then some people can RMA via flipkart rather than through Rashi.

But please note: Some people have complained that Flipkart does not update the availability check on their site and they take sweet time to let you know. Also Flipkart's site deletes any user reviews who talk negative aspect about their service. In a way it mentioned in their thing somewhere, in any case I seriously doubt any Indian online dealer will be honest as far as reviews in their own commercial site. Other than that its pretty cool.

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
1gb memory on a 6970! :shock:

This doesn't look real.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well the price is updated now, its Rs 22014/-. The RAM is not updated yet though.

OP
ico

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
lol true. Still peeps had a chance to buy for cheap. :p

Locking now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom