Asus G750JX-CV069P Laptop is what should I go???

chetan.g

Journeyman
Hi all,

I want to buy a gaming laptop. Moreover, I want a DESKTOP REPLACEMENT.

With all the R&D I have come up with this lappy: Asus G750JX-CV069P Laptop

I will be concentrating in playing games like COD 4, COD black OPS, batman origins, and bioshock infinite etc.

Is this is the best one and future proof. Or there are any other alternatives to it too.

Please give suggestions.
Any one who own this please let me know the performance

regards

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
This is pretty much the best gaming laptop in a budget of 1.5 lakh. Sadly this is not like very very powerful. My gaming laptop performs similar(if not slightly better) to this one and I can tell you this, Crysis 3 is playable maxed out only if Anti aliasing is set to FXAA. COD 4, COD black OPS, batman origins, and bioshock infinite are not very demanding games and can be maxed out. COD:Ghosts and BF 4 can be maxed out too but you have to disable SSAA in Metro Last Light, BF 4 and Sleeping Dogs. Tell me of you want any other games' benchmarks.

Witcher 3 which will be released on Feb 2015 will reduce this laptop's performance from med to high. So yeah, this is not at all future proof.

The best you can buy is Alienware 17 (from compuindia website and NOT LOCALLY-this is important). The Alienware 17 in compuindia website has a GTX 780M which performs twice as fast as GTX 770m in Asus G750JX.

AbhMkh

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi all,

I want to buy a gaming laptop. Moreover, I want a DESKTOP REPLACEMENT.

With all the R&D I have come up with this lappy: Asus G750JX-CV069P Laptop

I will be concentrating in playing games like COD 4, COD black OPS, batman origins, and bioshock infinite etc.

Is this is the best one and future proof. Or there are any other alternatives to it too.

Please give suggestions.
Any one who own this please let me know the performance

regards

Yep, thats the best config you can get in India for that price.

But this is the best gaming laptop money can buy

Dell Alienware 17 Laptop a custom Gaming Laptop

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Import one from US if you can.

possibly an Alienware 18 with dual GTX 770m or dual GTX 780m which will be extremely future proof and will cost you around 2 lakh. BTW 2x GTX 780m is equivalent to a GTX TITAN.

$hadow

Geek in making
possibly an Alienware 18 with dual GTX 770m or dual GTX 780m which will be extremely future proof and will cost you around 2 lakh. BTW 2x GTX 780m is equivalent to a GTX TITAN.
And that is what I am saying that imposing alienware from US will be cost effective.

$hadow

Geek in making
It's still quite risky for someone who has no experience in doing this especially if the cost is 2 lakh +

Apparently yes but generally we find some relatives in U.S. since we are Indians :mrgreen: But if he do not have any relative then he should avoid it and get the laptop from India.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Apparently yes but generally we find some relatives in U.S. since we are Indians :mrgreen: But if he do not have any relative then he should avoid it and get the laptop from India.

If one is careful and willing to dedicate time to Research then one can safely pull it off.

OP
C

chetan.g

Journeyman
Thanks guys for your valuable feekback. Alienware 17 cost n India approximately 2 lakhs (out of my budget) .. seems like i have to wait few months more to get this one (LOL) ... Is there not any gamming laptop under 1 lakh who can run decent games of today and play HD videos .. I am finding an alternative to ASUS Asus G750JX-CV069P laptop.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Other options are alienware 14 but imo that's too Damn small. The lenovo y 510p is a viable option too but it's performance is half as compared to Asus g750jx. If you can get the y510p SLi version imported from us it will give you Asus level performance for under 1 lakh.

OP
C

chetan.g

Journeyman
I did some more researching .. and come out with ASUS G750JH .. now this one supports NVIDIA GTX 780. Can it be one stop for all.?? And can some one know when it will be in India.!!!

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Never. Maxwell is out in US. Soon it will be released in India, kiss Kepler(7xx series) goodbye.

seamon

Superhuman Spambot
Asus hardly release any laptop in India. They are launched for western market.

Any company hardly releases any gaming laptop in India. The market has not been developed so well here. MSI stopped selling gaming laptops here a long time ago.

OP
C

chetan.g

Journeyman
hi.. thanks for inputs .. i think i should wait a bit to have a best machine ..... also on 31-mar-2014 ASUS is launching another killer rig in g750 series ,... is G750JZ .... should be the best of both worlds ... !!

Top Bottom