ASUS EN7600GT/2DHT/256M graphic card.. PRICE n Availability

Status
Not open for further replies.

ymhatre

Ambassador of Buzz
Chech this link Guys...
*in.asus.com/products4.aspx?l1=2&l2=6&l3=0&model=1078&modelmenu=1

This card is driving me crazy.....
Well i want to know wht wuld be the price of this card n were will it be available...
Also does buying from lamington road is right "considering such cards".
Or is their any trusted ASUS center in Mumbai from were i culd get this card...

PLEASE TELL ME THE COST OF THIS THING.... I want the manufacture of ASUS ONLY

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
Don't know why you insist on Asus for graphics cards. They come at a price premium and don't perform any better than cards from XFX, Leadtek, Powercolor etc. When it comes to mobo's, then it's worth paying extra for Asus but the same dosen't apply to graphics cards.
It's safe enough to get it from Lamington Road. Cost should be Between 16-17k. If you buy direct from Asus it will probably cost 3-4k more.

OP
ymhatre

ymhatre

Ambassador of Buzz
@drvarunmehta
Does the same model is available in XFX or Leadtek or any other which u would prefer...
Wht wuld be their prizes...
If possible can u give their links
Thnx

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
As far as I know, only 5 companies are worth considering for nVidia graphics cards (in India): Asus, MSI, XFX, Leadtek and Gainward. Others like BIG, Pine and Gigabyte aren't good enough. Just take the cheapest one you get from the list above. They will all perform at nearly the same level.

OP
ymhatre

ymhatre

Ambassador of Buzz
@drvarunmehta
Wht do u think about Nx 7600 VT2d256E from MSI ----> 177.99 -217 $
also Nx 7600 t2d256E from MSI ---> 174.4---214 $

Prices here r mentioned for USA n UK...
Wht wuld be their prices around in India (lamington RD)
n is MSI trust worthy.....

drvarunmehta

Wise Old Owl
Can't say what their prices would be over here. You'll have to go to Lamington road yourself to check for availability and prices. Very few shops stock these kind of cards and they'll order it for you if you're interested in buying it. Price won't be anything less than 15k for a 7600GT by any company.
And yes, MSI is trustworthy.

shovik

Banned
You can get a Winfast PX7600 GT TDH Extreme with features such as the following:
Clock rate: 560 MHz Memory Clock:1400 MHz
Chipset: GeForce 7600 GT Memory:256 MB
Bus Type: PCI-E  
Memory Type: GDDR 3 Memory Interface: 128-bit
Output: Dual-Link DVI, Single-Link DVI, HDTV
Highlighted Features: Dual DVI-I , SLI ready , Engine clock tuned at 560MHz and memory clock at 1.4GHz, HDTV ready. $200 worth of games (TrackMania NationsI & Serious Sam II) and Power DVD software bundled.

And also with a price tag of Rs.19,100+VAT, a straight Rs.1600 less than the Asus variety, the performance remaining top notch.

I myself is using this card and its brilliant.

Regards,
Shovik.

shovik

Banned
Price is not the only reason for suggesting Leadtek cards, their performance are topnotch though they are not advertised much. I myself and three of my friends own Leadtek cards and all of them are mix of high and medium end cards. So be assured for quality and performance from Leadtek.

Regards,
Shovik.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom