Assembled Desktops Vs ALL in one desktops

himanshuagarwal2003

Right off the assembly line
Hi all,

Im Looking for a desktops for office use. So came Across these all in one desktops.
But wanted some suggestions and feedback on the response of these All in one desktops.
I have checked Dell,Hp and lenovo.
an i3 2nd gen with 4gb ram and 500gb hdd with 20" led monitor is available at around 35-37k
Is it worth investing so much?

Naxal

Little Kid
^^ No. Only advantage is their onsite complete product warranty, but 3 year term will make the price go higher by another 5k at-least :p

Buy traditional one, for office use, Intel Pentium Dual Core G645 based one's would be more than enough. Should come within 20/22k :p

gameranand

Living to Play
Even if you talk about warranty then also you basically get 3 year warranty or more for core components and for others also you get more than 2 year warranty so basically you get disadvantage with ALL in one. Better to assemble.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
I recommend ALl in ones only to those who are above 60 years old and know nothing about computers.

Naxal

Little Kid
#ComponentModelPriceComment/Link
1ProcessorIntel Pentium G645 (Dual Core)Rs. 3500/-
2MotherboardIntel DH61HORs. 3000/-
3RAMG.Skill / Corsair value Series 4GB DDR-III 1333 MHzRs. 1100/-
4HDDWD / Toshiba 320 GBRs. 2700/-
5Optical DriveLG DVD RWRs. 800/-
6Cabinet + PSUiBallRs. 1500/-
7MonitorLCD / TFT 18.5"/19"Rs. 5000/-
8Keyboard + MouseLogitech ComboRs. 650
9UPSLocalRs. 1400/-
16TotalIf purchased from locally (10/15% more if from online :p)Rs. 20k

doomgiver

Warframe
i came across this quote today in this month's Chip : (reproduced to the best of my ability)

"If you opt for a AIO PC, you obviously dont want the very best"

typical example :
an i7-2600K with a GT450 and corsair HX850. (some US brand, saw in an international magazine)

^ if you dont understand whats wrong with the above rig, you deserve a AIO PC yourself.

Top Bottom