1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Assemble a Laptop

Discussion in 'Laptops and Netbooks' started by Tech&ME, Feb 22, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tech&ME

Tech&ME Banned

Yes I want to ASSEMBLE a laptop myself.

Can anyone help me.

I heard someone saying there is a guy in mumbai who does it, can anyone help me reach this guy or

does anyone have any idea as to where I can get the chassis/hardware required for this.

Please help me.

2. Apollo

Apollo "Technologic"

I have never even heard of such an idea of assembling a laptop! I guess you have to be a skilled techie in order to entertain such a thought; and one with extremely high doses of confidence. Quite a few things can go wrong with the assembly...

I don't know anyone that might be able to help you with your endeavour. Sorry. Good luck with your quest!

3. d

d New Member

well....beats me why you'd want to assemble one....of course, can't blame you if you hv lots of money to throw around.... :lol: n too much time on your hands...the components as such are difficult to get... esp. the lcd screen....n the cabinets...are usually OEM's....most of the laptop parts are OEM's which are supplied directly to laptop manufacturers...so...if you're able to complete dis project....temme...cuz i need a lcd for my notebook....the backlight's flickering...so i jus need to replace it...i cld lay my hands on it wid courage if i knew i cld get the parts...

4. susk21

susk21 New Member

i dont know about the Vender but i can help you with this:
    there is a Ebook called "Upgrading and Repairing Laptops 2nd Edition"
    see if you can get it on some p2p clients.its of 9.10 MB.

5. OP
    OP
    Tech&ME

Tech&ME Banned

I know its difficult to belive that one can do it. But given the fact that nothing is impossible on earth I hope I will be able to do it one day.

By the way I found an artile in PDF format, but it is in loaded in a ftp server, and I am not able to download it.

So, can anyone help me download the *.pdf file from the ftp server ?

6. evildeadregeneration

evildeadregeneration New Member

What problem u r facing ftp server for downloading pdf file????can i know..............

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.