Assassin's Creed: Syndicate

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
*i.imgur.com/biRKV3k.jpg

Developer: UBISOFT
Publisher : UBISOFT
Platform(s): NEXT GEN and PC
Release date: October 23rd, 2015 (Xbox One and PS4), Autumn 2015 (PC)

INTRODUCTION:

Set in London in 1868, the game will feature two playable protagonists, twins Jacob and Evie Frye. Jacob is a "more hot headed, brash and rebellious" figure, while his sister Evie is described as "a relentless Assassin" and "a master of stealth".

GAMEPLAY:

The game is single-player only. During the open world experience, players will be able to switch freely between the two characters, while story missions will restrict the choice for narrative reasons. London will consist of six boroughs: Westminster, the Strand, the City of London, Whitechapel, Southwark, and Lambeth. The Thames will also play a prominent role in the game, acting as the major entry and exit point for the beating heart of the Empire.

STORY:

The story meanwhile sees the twins from Crawley heading to the City, as the Industrial Revolution reaches its climax to free the masses from the poverty they suffer and lead an uprising against an oppressive establishment which conceals the Templars. Among your allies will be prominent Victorians, including novelist Charles Dickens and biologist Charles Darwin.

Alok

Adventurer
was thinking to post this but didn't dare :p PC version is getting delayed, and It doesn't matter for me :p

$hadow

Geek in making
So will we be seeing Assassin's Creed ''punjba national bank, SBI or any other as well since Syndicate'' is already up :lol:

Cruzy

Journeyman
Hopefully this won't have a day one 6gb patch :-( and this should be good else the fan following will sink faster than Titanic :-(

sutta_boy

Broken In
This better be perfectly optimized. But then again I thought that about AC: Black flag and Unity as well. No hope for this game.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
what !? really ?, I found AC3 to be badly optimized but AC4 ran pretty well.. Ofcourse, it had it's fair share of bugs but framerate was consistent

rikkuartz

Broken In
Black flag and rogue was good with optimization, i didnt have any problems with it.

Unity was the worse. they kept on giving patches/updates one after the other. With the final patch, bugs were less and was able to finish the game without much problem.

- - - Updated - - -

The only thing we all have to make sure is that never to buy any ubisoft game in the first few months... Wait till they are done with all the updates and patches.

Fary cry 4 had 8 patches i think and Unity had 5.

Top Bottom