Assassin's Creed: Syndicate

anky

Youngling
AC2, Brotherhood, Revelations, AC3. AC4 is also good but i got bored of the ship battles in there. Rest i have not played but reviews of the rest of the series were not that good. Though i have heard Syndicate is good. AC1 is too much boring, my advice would be, just play AC1 a little, until one-two assassinations and then just go through the story from wikipedia and then continue to to AC2, Brotherhood and revelations.
IMO, Brotherhood is best among the series.

Flash

Lost in speed
Wikipedia...

So u played all ?

can u guys highlight the ones in bold which are must play and leave the rest which can be ignored :mrgreen:
Played till AC4 and gonna start AC-Rogue. If you wanna follow the story, you've to play from the start.

1. AC1 was a good breaking game, at that time for its free-running-sandbox gameplay.
  2. AC2 was good in terms of story, music, combat style, various side missions. Ezio was AC's playboy.
  3. ACB introduced the concept of Brotherhood, where you can train assassins, send them to various missions, ask them to aid in your battles following the footsteps of AC2.
  4. ACR basically connects the story of Altair(AC1) and Ezio(AC2) with the bells and whistles of ACB. Running along Istanbul is a visual treat.
  5. AC3 was the weakest link in AC series, but introduced the concept of Naval battles.
  6. AC4 was best known for Naval/Land warfare along with the various expeditions and side missions.

Yet to play the others.

I would suggest AC2, ACB, ACR and AC4. :mrgreen:

Top Bottom