Ask Honor 10 — Product Manager Q&A

Then launch with EMUI in China only and android one internationally.
I doubt Google can handle such a large number of android one devices with different hardware. Anyways they can launch stock but not everyone wants it & additional OS features are good for marketing.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
I doubt Google can handle such a large number of android one devices with different hardware. Anyways they can launch stock but not everyone wants it & additional OS features are good for marketing.
Additional OS features doesn't means OEM has to make a crap, mutilated iOS wannabe UI.

Apple GUI is much more accurate and good looking not comparable to EMUI
Obviously original would be better than its rip off, but EMUI being an android OS, you can change its look to however you like, something which is still not possible in Apple.

Apple will surely put that feature in future & all Apple fans will be like "great innovation".

Charchit Sharma

Journeyman
Obviously original would be better than its rip off, but EMUI being an android OS, you can change its look to however you like, something which is still not possible in Apple.

Apple will surely put that feature in future & all Apple fans will be like "great innovation".
Apple has created trust not just by branding but creating a useful product, they know much better than us, that's why they are the best in innovation and design.

Apple has created trust not just by branding but creating a useful product, they know much better than us, that's why they are the best in innovation and design.

Not anymore but sadly people don't see it. Apple is one of the greediest corporation, kind of those shown in Hollywood movies. I won't be surprised if they are actually controlling the government & what not like Samsung was (or still is) in S.Korea.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Not anymore but sadly people don't see it. Apple is one of the greediest corporation, kind of those shown in Hollywood movies. I won't be surprised if they are actually controlling the government & what not like Samsung was (or still is) in S.Korea.
They are seizing imports of independent 3rd party repair shops who buy original Apple parts from China.

That's why Honor needs to switch to stock android like UIs just like Oxygen OS. EMUI is a major bottleneck.
Stock android like OS is good for fast updates but still doesn't guarantee it. See Motorola.

Only time will tell how Asus performs. But it still doesn't hide the fact that stock android lacks a lot of features. Dual apps is kind of expected by everyone now in India & parallel space is not as good as OS implemented options.

I do agree that something like Oxygen OS is a good option. I don't know why many manufacturers don't do that instead of shitty UI like Funtouch, etc. Small manufacturers can benefit a lot by using stock android.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Stock android like OS is good for fast updates but still doesn't guarantee it. See Motorola.

Only time will tell how Asus performs. But it still doesn't hide the fact that stock android lacks a lot of features. Dual apps is kind of expected by everyone now in India & parallel space is not as good as OS implemented options.

I do agree that something like Oxygen OS is a good option. I don't know why many manufacturers don't do that instead of shitty UI like Funtouch, etc. Small manufacturers can benefit a lot by using stock android.

This ! Absolutely This

This ! Absolutely This
Still a long way before android natively supports it, at least a year for sure until next android.

I doubt it will be implemented anytime soon as it is a feature that's much asked for in India & China, not US & EU (because of high cost of connections).

Does stock android have the option to add another user?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Still a long way before android natively supports it, at least a year for sure until next android.

I doubt it will be implemented anytime soon as it is a feature that's much asked for in India & China, not US & EU (because of high cost of connections).

Does stock android have the option to add another user?
What is “Island”
Im using this, made by same guy as greenify

Top Bottom