Ask Honor 10 — Product Manager Q&A

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Only time will tell how Asus performs. But it still doesn't hide the fact that stock android lacks a lot of features. Dual apps is kind of expected by everyone now in India & parallel space is not as good as OS implemented options.

I do agree that something like Oxygen OS is a good option. I don't know why many manufacturers don't do that instead of shitty UI like Funtouch, etc. Small manufacturers can benefit a lot by using stock android.
Small OEMs want to just copy Apple instead of making good phones. They can't compete on hardware level with Samsung, LG or Oneplus so they just install whatever iOS copy rom they can afford for their phones.

Lenovo owns Moto. They were doomed when Google sold it off.
I know that, but just saying that if a company uses stock android it doesn't guarantee fast updates. They might not do it just because they want people to change their phones after a year or two. Its a better strategy compared to Apple's as it is not illegal.

Nerevarine

Incarnate
How's the performance if you make multiple duplicate apps? Any issues with battery drain?
Its the best parallel app, I have discovered till now.
There is no battery drain, its just like having another app. There is no "service" running like parallel space.
Only limitation is maximum apps you can duplicate is once.

Top Bottom