Ashes cricket 2009 problem-not loading

Gaurav265

A PC GAMER
I have ashes cricket 2009,when i install and run in win7 it cant start ,but it was running in task manazer processes also wait for 2-5 min nothing happens.then i search on google then found that there is a problem with this game in windows 7.then i install in it in win xp and same problem exist,game not loading.
It is not pirated game,original game i bought this game in a local store.
So,i need your help ,plssss help me.i want to play this game anyway(i like cricket).
Plsssss... -i am waiting

OP
Gaurav265

Gaurav265

A PC GAMER
I reinstalls many times.
My system config--
intel core 2 duo e2180@ 2 ghz
kingston ddr2 1+1=2 gb ram
nvidia geforce 9400 gt 1 gb gddr2 vid mem.
Now running win xp sp3.
I am waiting for your response...

mithun_mrg

Cyborg Agent
Try the 1.1 official patch & get back

Browsing Official Patches - PlanetCricket Downloads Centre - Powered by PHCDownload

OP
Gaurav265

Gaurav265

A PC GAMER
I installed patch beta 1 and 2, installed correctly but nothing happens.problem still same.i think it is any software issue also i have not any antivirus installed.
So,i think i have to format my total hdd and try again.
Anyway tell me if you find any solution.you can send me mails.
Thanks for your time.

OP
Gaurav265

Gaurav265

A PC GAMER
i have installed .net framework 2.0 and 3.5 .there are many games are installed in my pc like gta4,sf4,batman as,cod 5,6,7 etc and i think all game softwares are autimatically installed.

gameranand

Living to Play
i have installed .net framework 2.0 and 3.5 .there are many games are installed in my pc like gta4,sf4,batman as,cod 5,6,7 etc and i think all game softwares are autimatically installed.
Actually they don't many times. Like I was facing problems with Catalyst Center and then guys here told me to install .net framework 4.0 and I never faced that problem. So if AMD catalyst need that they should install that right but they don't so install the latest yourself and see if that helps. :)

Top Bottom