Art Of Living

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
Hi,

Have any of you been to the Ashram and learnt the course offered? I stay in Bangalore. There are quite a lot of centres holding courses in all months. But I heard, if we enrol at the Ashram, we would be halting there for a 3 day course. Have any of you been to this? Pls share your experience.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
^^I've been to their YES+ course, in Lalbagh!

It was a 5 day course.
I'll say it's Worth every penny! I meant it!

toofan

Technomancer
If you are a young energetic male then you will be bored. If you are a young energetic female then you can be harassed and if you are not any of above then it will be calm and peaceful place for you. :D

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
I stay away from such things, one guy from this group told me that if i join this course i would pass my exams with no effort (giving example if his son). BS.

And i am not making this up. :|

chicha

High without substance...
eggman its worth the sot don't you think? :D

anyways the whole point of art of living is that you find peace in you, keep calm learn how to relax and doing this concentration comes automatically, and when you have good concentration you do not have to study that loong to understand.

having said that i am not sure if i would attend such talks. but its worth to go once in a while

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
They don't teach you any magic or anything!! They just kinda tell you stuff you can do to improve your life!! Apart from the money invested, you're not losing anything by this!! I'm only talking of ART OF LIVING!

Of course, they do have a little business mind in them ...cause during the course they'll try to convince you to get....no no.....change life of 5 more friends of yours by getting them to this course!! But apart from that, they do teach good stuff!!!

tarey_g

Hanging, since 2004..
i live my life how i wish to. Some may get inner peace thru meditation, some may find it elsewhere. I don't think art of living is a thing to learn.

It is similar to the BS book 'You can win'.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom