Around which date u receive ur diGit issue every month???

Status
Not open for further replies.

sude

Tech'ing life seriously!!
dear users,
i have been reading digit for 8 years but subscribed o it just 2 month's back... i am really disappointed with the late in delivery of the diGit issue month after month... i stay in Bhoopasandra, Bangalore.

i am yet to receive my feb issue and today is 8th.

are you happy with the dalivery status in your area.

Around which date do you get your issues??? please post..

Is there any diGit subscriber near or in my area. please pm.
-SUDE

Last edited:
OP
sude

sude

Around which date do you get ur diGit issues???

dear users,
i have been reading digit for 8 years but subscribed o it just 2 month's back... i am really disappointed with the late in delivery of the diGit issue month after month... i stay in Bhoopasandra, Bangalore.

i am yet to receive my feb issue and today is 8th.

are you happy with the dalivery status in your area.

Around which date do you get your issues??? please post..

Is there any diGit subscriber near or in my area. please pm.
-SUDE

sanddy

Broken In
Re: Around which date do you get ur diGit issues???

same with me 2 frnd ,i never recieve my mag befor 10th of the month,and that 2 by post ,they say my city does not have any courier service,(foolish),my friend in my neighbourhood recieves another of JASUBHAI, journal regularly through courier on time, even i recieved my patron gift by courier .
i am still waiting of my DIGIT issue, think they send the issues late to subscribers.

sakumar79

Technomancer
Re: Around which date do you get ur diGit issues???

I used to be subscriped to Digit till recently... I used to get the magazine about a couple of days after it hit the stalls... Around 6th or 7th... And occasionally further delayed for mega-issues...

Arun

Ankur Gupta

Wandering in time...
well i get it in the first week mostly......
even when digit writes in their mails that delivery will begin from 15th i get it by 9-10th of tht month :D

OP
sude

sude

today is 11th feb and tomoro is strike (in karnataka) which means i will be getting my issue after the strike someday...

when i see the mag in newsstand i feel like buying it but then i remember that i had a bond (subscription ) of 1 year...

hail digit...

-SUDE

OP
sude

sude

i finally received digit february issue this february 15th ... too early... isn't it...

and @rahul_becks23 .. u receive ur issue sometimes after 2 month's ... good god...

Hey diGit please read this posts and try to rectify your delevery delays...

-SUDE

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
sude said:
i finally received digit february issue this february 15th ... too early... isn't it...
and @rahul_becks23 .. u receive ur issue sometimes after 2 month's ... good god...
Hey diGit please read this posts and try to rectify your delevery delays...
-SUDE

Rather than posting here and waiting for issues to clear up, write email to digit directly to the ID given in mag.

jamesbond007

 MacManiac
Kiran_tech_mania said:
Rather than posting here and waiting for issues to clear up, write email to digit directly to the ID given in mag.

I guess you never got to write to digit help desk anytime coz if you did, you'd never have written this. I mean all of us know we get some auto generated reply to our emails.

Anyways, normally I used to get my mag in 2nd week of the month but for the last 3 months I never got my mag untill I repeatedly called Help Desk and courier guys!! Just today I got a call from Digit asking me to call a Courier guy and pick up my mag for this month and from next month onward they would send my mag by post. I happily agreed for this coz I don't trust those small time name-less courier agencies!!.
Fingers Crossed

Tapomay

Lazy fat guy..
Earlier I used to receive the mag by post on 3rd week (or sometimes 4th) every month in very much tampered condition. Now I receive it by DTDC courier usually on 2nd week (sometimes 3rd) and in good condition. So courier is better for me.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
get it before 5th every month. i'm subscriber in dewlhi. however this month haven't received yet and waiting eagerly since its their anniversary issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom