Status
Not open for further replies.

Piyush

Lanaya
Areal is a new video game that's being developed by the people behind S.T.A.L.K.E.R. It features a massive and intricately detailed open world environment that is extremely varied and colorful, even though it's set in a post-apocalyptic setting. Areal depicts a future where civilization has fallen apart due to an unearthly material called Metamorphite, which eventually spreads, corrupts and infects the whole world. The source of Metamorphite comes from a meteor that impacted the earth long ago, and it is the site of constant conflict and bloodshed.[

More here: Areal

The goal of funding $50000 by 24 July seems pretty easy as just in 2 days of this news, people have funded almost $30K .

Some screens:

*s3.amazonaws.com/ksr/assets/002/180/978/78e0c7d8aaaaeca06b076bda79f42b93_large.jpg?1403492289
*s3.amazonaws.com/ksr/assets/002/156/412/78daa525d86c38aa7fe3696ce9bf0e38_large.jpg?1403008665
*s3.amazonaws.com/ksr/assets/002/167/015/0ab587e8d8c9f895f37c646cf3ba2f73_large.jpg?1403186617

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Re: Areal- The definitive spiritual successor to the cult hit S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series.

Get hyped up for this

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Re: Areal- The definitive spiritual successor to the cult hit S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series.

Vostok Games statement: S.T.A.L.K.E.R assets used ?illegaly? to promote Areal Kickstarter, Developer's pedigree claims are fraudulent : Games

- - - Updated - - -

I found it suspicious when I saw the stretch goal is just $20K

snap

Lurker

It is a scam...

OP
Piyush

Piyush

Lanaya

Dunno man
Why would they wanna do scam project just so to divide 50K $ among 11 members

- - - Updated - - -

Vostok Games statement: S.T.A.L.K.E.R assets used ?illegaly? to promote Areal Kickstarter, Developer's pedigree claims are fraudulent : Games

- - - Updated - - -

I found it suspicious when I saw the stretch goal is just $20K

Havent gone through that link but wasnt stretch goal $50K?

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=20614]Faun[/MENTION] [MENTION=15026]topgear[/MENTION]
What do you think, scam or not?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member

Video just shows STALKER footage. Not sure if real. Although pledged $25.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom