Are you a MSP/MVP or related to MS & in Delhi Zone? Read this...

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
Hey folks,
Sorry I've been long gone but I totally need your help again.
My college has finally agreed to host a Seminar on Microsoft technologies (it wasn't easy convincing, trust me) on 26th this month BUT unfortunately there is a scheduled meeting of the Delhi Zone MSP/MVP on the same day!

The problem here is that we can NOT, in any possible way push the dates for the seminar and this is where I need your help.

If you are an MSP/MVP or know any MSP/MVP in or near about Delhi/NCR and not attending the meeting on 26th, please let me know 'cause I would seriously and totally want you to conduct the seminar in our college.

You can do the seminar on any MS technology you're comfortable with.

Just drop me a PM or an email (abhi.dwivedi[at]hotmail.com) or post here. I really need your help to get this thing done...thanks in advance...

Regards
-Abhi

PS if you have conducted seminars before and are interested in doing another one, feel free to contact me

Last edited:
OP
Abhishek Dwivedi

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
@ico: that is exactly what I plan to do if I can't find anyone which I seriously doubt. Any recommendations on who would be interested in doing it?

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
^ Try contacting the LFY (magazine) guys. AFAIK They are based in Delhi and might be willing or knowing others who would like to do a seminar on Open Source.

OP
Abhishek Dwivedi

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
@Liverpool_fan: thanks mate! I'd probably try contact a couple of other magazines too...
Any recommendations on MSP/MVP who are free on 26th???

Top Bottom