are original games of today cheap?

Are today's original games cheap?

• I have only two of them and i am a beggar (it means no)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
They are not cheap. Infact they cost exactly five times of what they should cost :( . Suppose average pocket money is Rs400/-. Now one will have to save for ever to buy an original game. No wonder piracy is so high in our country. Why don't the publishers understand this? They would earn much more if they price them right.

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
r u saying TODAY'S GAMES.....
forget todays games .......just released original games r never cheap.........they become cheap after a year or so......so......u decide the answer

reddick

Mobile Freak
They are not cheap. Infact they cost exactly five times of what they should cost . Suppose average pocket money is Rs400/-. Now one will have to save for ever to buy an original game. No wonder piracy is so high in our country. Why don't the publishers understand this? They would earn much more if they price them right.
Yeah I Agree with that...ORIGINAL games r damn so expensive...PIRACY ZINDABAD!!! :lol:
[/quote]

mandar5

Youngling
Yeah,the games these days r lot expensive.I think they must cost just 299rs-199rs .I think this is affordable price range that will tackle the piracy isssue. 8)

OP
D

Dumbledore

Journeyman
mandar5 said:
Hey Dumbledore if u think todays original games r cheap then why dont u buy us a copy? :wink: :wink: :wink:

this is just a poll, i don't think they are cheap, i don't even go near original games

cooldip10

In the zone
I think wasting about 900 rupees is surely dumb thing ... You only enjoy it for max. of 3-4 weeks... (if u r really excited about it)

baccilus

Cyborg Agent
Yes they are costly

Who knows where the money of all the pirated game CD's goes. What if thugs and terrorists use this money to buy weopens so they can kill people? Would you all be OK with that? Its just a thought i had. I too bought a couple of pirated cd's a few months back. But i guess these people dont leave us with much of a choice. Freeware games are really boring.

OP
D

Dumbledore

Journeyman
you have a point there bacillus, but according to you

If we buy pirated games

We fund terrorists!!

If we buy original games

we rob others on permission!! i.e. We become beggars.

Choose, Ladies and Gentlemen and also those in between

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom