Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Johnny

• Izuma

• Total voters

heidi2521

Padawan
This thread is for discussing all fighting games developed by Arc System Works.

Guilty Gear

AKA The best fighting game franchise this side of Tekken. Totally awesome competitive fighting games using sprites(upto Xrd -SIGN- any way). Reppin' my main Axl here.

BlazBlue

Amazing 2D fighting franchise with great characters and awesome music.

DragonBall Z SuperSonic Warriors

2D DBZ Fighting games for the GBA & DS. Loved it for the aerial natures of the battle and the constant shuffling required.

Persona 4 Arena

Haven't really played but it is a fighting game by ASW with the story and characters done by ATLUS. There is almost no way for it to disappoint.

Due to the limit in the number of options I couldn't include all of them in the poll. Also, **** I-No.

OP
H

heidi2521

Padawan
And I haven't played a single one of them. :|

You should be able to run a fair number of them on PC. I'd recommend getting started with Guilty Gear Accent Core Plus and BlazBlue Continuum Shift. You can emulate the PS2/Wii version of GGAC+ using PCSX2/Dolphin and the arcade version of BBCS should run native on windows with the correct loader.

Guilty Gear X, Guilty Gear XX #Reload and Guilty Gear Isuka have versions for Windows too.

You can't run P4A on PC because the PS3/360 haven't been emulated yet and unless you are a big DBZ fan who loves fighting games SSW is, although not bad by any means, pretty forgettable.

OP
H

heidi2521

Padawan
*abload.de/img/gi5lo4.jpg

*abload.de/img/ffbzba.jpg

wanted!! | GUILTY GEAR Xrd Portal Site

GGXrd-SIGN- loketest will be held from August 9 to August 12. Awaiting footage.

Top Bottom