Apple releases iPhone 5C and iPhone 5S

Hi guys,
Apple releasesiPhone 5C and iPhone 5S
Apple introduced its latest flagship iPhone, the iPhone 5s. The new iPhone retains the designs and dimensions of last year’s iPhone 5, but adds a faster processor, an improved camera and a new feature called Touch ID, which allows the owner to secure the iPhone with a fingerprint. Apple also introduced the cheaper iPhone 5c, available with a plastic backing and in multiple colors.
What your expectations from iphone?

dude1

Journeyman
Yeah cool:)
But i heard they discontinued 5???
So those waiting for the prices to come down on 5 have to get 5c which IS cheap?? These folks really make sure to slash our happiness with a candy knife...:-x

OP
A

arvindrao15

Banned
Yeah cool:)
But i heard they discontinued 5???
So those waiting for the prices to come down on 5 have to get 5c which IS cheap?? These folks really make sure to slash our happiness with a candy knife...:-x

I hope prices will not cross 30 to 35k for any cell phones of iphones.

Flash

Lost in speed
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/technology-news/176503-budget-i-phone-5c-awaiting-long.html

ksundar

Broken In
So called budget iPHone 5C is already released in Adexmart.com,price is very cheap.............! only Rs.46,900...He..He..He...!

Link: Apple iPhone 5c (White) - adexmart

OP
A

arvindrao15

Banned
So called budget iPHone 5C is already released in Adexmart.com,price is very cheap.............! only Rs.46,900...He..He..He...!

Link: Apple iPhone 5c (White) - adexmart

If iphone 5C price is 46900 then i will prefer to buy iphone 5 or other updated iphones. What you say?

Top Bottom