Apple Macbook Pro or Macbook Air

aroraanant

Explorer
*images.tapatalk-cdn.com/15/08/02/0b6a0a1fef1031776685afaee1a94dcf.jpg

I would have buyed Apple Macbook Air if I wouldn't have got the eBay link of Macbook Pro. Thanks to [MENTION=113083]aroraanant[/MENTION].

Huge difference. This is the price of Macbook at Premium Retailer Store.

No need of thanks, as this forum has give a lot to me and this is my responsibility to give something in return, but now a days I am really occupied and don't get much time to be on this great tech forum.
But an advice for everyone out here, one must do a lot of research(online) before buying anything as you people have already got to know how much price difference can be there.And I am sure people out here(on this forum) will help you .

- - - Updated - - -

16GB is an overkill but he can get one at less than the macbook pricing, hence suggested. In fact a ssd is probably the most important part after the CPU.
Yes now SSD is widely popular and there is lot of performance difference when compared to normal SATA HDD.
I have seen the time when SATA came. That time SATA HD were quite faster than the normal HDD.
But still I would stick to the point there is no need of 16GB RAM, he he he :D

OP
pinku1993

pinku1993

Lagger ~ ..
No need of thanks, as this forum has give a lot to me and this is my responsibility to give something in return, but now a days I am really occupied and don't get much time to be on this great tech forum.
But an advice for everyone out here, one must do a lot of research(online) before buying anything as you people have already got to know how much price difference can be there.And I am sure people out here(on this forum) will help you .

- - - Updated - - -

Yes now SSD is widely popular and there is lot of performance difference when compared to normal SATA HDD.
I have seen the time when SATA came. That time SATA HD were quite faster than the normal HDD.
But still I would stick to the point there is no need of 16GB RAM, he he he :D
LOL. Yeah SSDs are lightning fast and they save some power as well. And the kind of performance Macbook Pro delivered with 8GB of RAM was seriously awesome.

Well I have heard there's a way to check a genuine apple Product with some kind of serial number. (By entering that serial number online). If this is true then I am all set to buy it from eBay as the product which you suggested comes with eBay Guarantee. So by chance, if it's fake I will return it back.

aroraanant

Explorer
I will plan a visit to the apple store in a week or two.As I am also lil confused that is the new macbook pro worth shelling almost 15-20k more than macbook air.
Though I am more inclined towards Air due the weight constraint and battery back up.
But I want check out the Retina Display as I have heard a lot about it.
So will update this thread when I visit the store.

aroraanant

Explorer
I didn't liked the new macbook as it doesn't have any ports,one has to use connectors every time.
Now the confusion is between air and pro.Most probably I will opt for air.
I have to buy 2 laptops as I am selling my old 3 laptops. The other consideration is the dell new 2in1 inspiron 13" 7000 series but I haven't seen it till yet.

OP
pinku1993

pinku1993

Lagger ~ ..
I didn't liked the new macbook as it doesn't have any ports,one has to use connectors every time.
Now the confusion is between air and pro.Most probably I will opt for air.
I have to buy 2 laptops as I am selling my old 3 laptops. The other consideration is the dell new 2in1 inspiron 13" 7000 series but I haven't seen it till yet.
Yeah the new Macbook is ridiculous. Very Bold move from Apple again. Its something which is made for the bosses. All they need to do is just forward the mails to their employees to get the work done. Their tagline says it all "Years Ahead". Will consider it buying after 10-15 years. Not a thing for developer.

lawrencetyle

Broken In
Recently bought a macbook air on amazon for 55k with student discount(back to school offer)
If you are looking for more, probably you can also get Mac air with 128gb, 8gb ram, i5 or i7 at 63-64K. however, nothing can be changed on Air later.

Nil253259

Right off the assembly line
That 73K deal is too good not to be fake. How does a seller manage to sell the product in such a low price? With student concession Cloudtail is selling @76.5K via Amazon.

Top Bottom