Apple iPhone 4: 32GB Factory Unlocked (Singapore), Used for 1 Year, Excellent Cond.

Status
Not open for further replies.

kiranb28

Broken In
I'm selling the iPhone 4 I bought from Singapore on July 30th, 2010. I paid 70 SGD for a 24-month extra contract and, if this doesn't serve any purpose to you, it at least verifies the date which the iPhone 4 was bought.

Includes:
-iPhone 4, Factory Unlocked on 4.3.3 and Jailbroken
Excellent condition and always used in covers.
-Front (matte) Protector and Rear (Carbon Fiber Texture) Protector installed
-Original Box
-USB Cable - unused, and still plastic-wrapped
-Wall-socket Charger - unused, still plastic-wrapped
-Receipt for the 24-month contract bought from Singapore on July 30th, 2010

Accessories
* Red & Black High Quality Phone Case by CapDase - bought from Bangkok for an equivalent of INR 1,100
* Brushed gun-metal and silver ultra-thin case by SGP- bought from Bangkok for an equivalent of INR 900
* Ultra-slim Clear Plastic case - bought from Bangkok for an equivalent of INR 400
* Plastic phone-bumper (BLACK) - good quality, with metal volume-control buttons - bought for INR 300
* Extra screen protector + microfiber cloth

Important Notes:
* Does not include original Headphones (they're in pretty used-up condition, might as well keep them for myself!)
* Does not include sim-ejector tool (lost it, unfortunately). A regular safety-pin gets the job done perfectly however.
* The phone has two very very minor (and frankly, unnoticable) chips on the top edge of the phone.
I've included a photo nevertheless - you guys might as well know every little detail about what you're buying! :p
* If you want the phone as-is, Jailbroken on 4.33 - it's yours. Of course, all songs, videos, images and applications currently installed will be deleted.
You'll have the Jailbroken phone with the max possible free space. If you decide you want everything 100% clean without a Jailbreak, I can wipe the phone and upgrade it to the latest firmware before selling it to you. Either way, the choice is yours!

Additional Details

• Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: Not sure - the phone was bought in Singapore on July 30th, 2010.

• Reason for Sale: Need some cash; will buy a less expensive phone.

• Purchase Invoice Available: No; bought from Singapore. The 24-month contract receipt is available though.

• Product Condition: Used; in excellent condition.

• Accessories Included: See original post, please.

• Product Location: Gurgaon

• Preferred Courier: First Flight or DTDC

• Shipping Charges: Included

• Payment Options: Bank Transfer if out of locale (HSBC), cash if pickup.

Expected Price:
INR 28,000 shipped anywhere in India (includes the cases)
INR 27,000 - without the cases

Serious buyers, please reply or PM me - happy to speak on phone as well. Local buyers can meet me and pick up the phone from Gurgaon.

Cheers
Kiran

Last edited:
OP
K

kiranb28

Broken In
Re: Apple iPhone 4: 32GB Factory Unlocked (Singapore), Used for 1 Year, Excellent Con

More images attached... could only post a max of 3 in the main post!

nishant872

Journeyman
Re: Apple iPhone 4: 32GB Factory Unlocked (Singapore), Used for 1 Year, Excellent Con

i bought iphone 4 frm Singapore in nov 2010 unlocked with bill (Singapore warranty) for INR 31000 approx (S$ 888) considering this ur price is too high...

OP
K

kiranb28

Broken In

i bought iphone 4 frm Singapore in nov 2010 unlocked with bill (Singapore warranty) for INR 31000 approx (S$ 888) considering this ur price is too high...

Nishant,
Supply and demand varies from country to country for every commodity; phones included. Not everyone has the tools at their disposal to get the phone from a foreign country at a better price than what you would get in India.

Granted, i'm looking for a quick sale and have revised the price in the main thread regardless.

Cheers
Kiran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom