Apple iPhone 3GS 32GB - Rs. 21,000 Shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

20LEGEND

Banned
Apple iPhone 3GS 32GB

Running firmware 4.2.1 with baseband 05.15.04. Can be unlocked upon request. Comes with box etc.

• Price: Rs. 21,000 Shipped. Do not PM me any offers.

• Time of Purchase: ~Jan 2010

• Indian warranty valid/Remaining Warranty period: No warranty left.

• Reason for Sale: Motorola Atrix.

• Purchase Invoice Available: No.

• Product Condition: Front 9/10. Back 8/10. Everything works perfect. Was in a Belkin glove cover and had a screen guard on since day one.

• Product Location: Currently in the US. Flying to Delhi on March 17th. Will need a small deposit if/when the sale is confirmed because I don't want to carry it with me otherwise.

• Preferred Courier: Buyer's choice.

• Shipping Charges: Depends on the service.

• Payment Options: Bank Transfer, DD, Check.

*img15.imageshack.us/img15/2425/iphone1s.th.jpg
*img843.imageshack.us/img843/1087/iphone6.th.jpg
*img39.imageshack.us/img39/4853/iphone7.th.jpg
*img824.imageshack.us/img824/5079/iphone3g.th.jpg
*img705.imageshack.us/img705/6176/iphone4cy.th.jpg

Please don't threadcrap. Price is firm. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions.
Only PM me once you're sure you want it. Don't ask me to hold it for you unless you know me/have dealt with me before.

Thanks.

aakashdave11

Gadget gyan dispenser
Wow this is a trend..people reselling apple products tend to quote higher prices than justified.
Why is this?
becoz they think there are dumb people out here who will give a limb for an Iphone....

BTW i assume this set being purchase in US
so cost is $200+ monthly fees where fees is used in data....some cost goes to the device price as it is subsidised....
Or
$650 upfront i.e 29k approx
so OP is trying to sell a year old mobile phone for just 8k less....

It is high time people start quoting justifiable prices for their apple devices especially the one's buying from US...

So wake up guys ...and now there are better phones the the 3GS ....which is outdated now....decide for yourself is paying the amount worth it that too for a year old phone just becoz it costs more in india

Better get a new Iphone 4 from HONGKONG for 29K
@OP
one can get many brand new phones at the price you are asking..

P.S:A cool way to earn profit on a year old phone

pauldmps

Banned
This guy (probably) buys second-hand hardware from the US & sells them here for profit.

I have seen his same listings at the Erodov forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom