Apple caught photoshopping lawsuit evidence (again)

Apple is evil.

• Total voters

vaithy

In the zone
actually it is other way around,
the Judge indeed asked Apples lawyer, why did you Photoshopped the evidence?

apples Lawyer: 'when the two devices arrived, we actually don't know which is '
apple' or which is 'samsung'.. we want to prove it needed a Photoshopping to differentiate it...But we failed .. this is a honest mistake mylord//

Judge order the stay (in Germany)

Last edited:
OP
Extreme Gamer

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Yeah. Samsung should counter-sue.

@vaithy: you dont believe this and support apple dont you?

will add a poll: Is apple evil? EDIT: done :)

Last edited:

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
@vaithy: Next time, please joke in correct spelling and punctuations! Please.

And about Apple being Evil, I don't really know why they needed to gain money from sueing! They are already generating majority of shares from their stupid iPhones!

OP
Extreme Gamer

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Exactly, it was hard to understand the sarcasm, because my mind was concentrated on understanding what you wrote. :lol:

Guys plz vote!

Krow

Crowman
Lol, this is the third thread where you posted Apple is evil. You seem obsessed. :lol:

Apple doing everything to stay in the lead is nothing new though. :p

Sarath

iDota
Lol samsung is indeed copying them. I don't understand why did they have to photoshop it.

Maybe coz then samsung will just change the UI skin and there apple is a sitting duck again.

vaithy

In the zone
I don't know what the EU laws.. but it is fairly uniform with the Indian penal code which is actually enacted by the English rulers.
section 415 of IPC is dealing 'cheating' A dishonest concealment of facts is deception within the meaning of this section.
Apple's Lawyer know what they are doing. because , when a honest error is made court can allow the plaintiff to withdraw the portion of evidence...
However this is not a honest mistake.. they have fabricated the evidence....the time to withdraw the evidence' already passed..
Unless the judge suitably bribed, Apples' CEO facing criminal liabilities along with civil suit for million dollars damages..(even if Apple win this case)
I am not a Judge to apple's Morality.. they are not for sainthood..but in business..honesty and business never match..
But, yes ,compared to M$ they are ten folds evil and dangerous to FOSS and open source movement..

OP
Extreme Gamer

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Lol samsung is indeed copying them. I don't understand why did they have to photoshop it.

Maybe coz then samsung will just change the UI skin and there apple is a sitting duck again.
The Galaxy SII and Galaxy tabs do not look like their Apple counterparts at all.

My brother has an SII and it doesnt look like any apple phone I've seen and used till date.

Krow this is my second thread where I posted apple is evil :D

And this comes from a guy whose family owns/has owned 2GB 2nd gen Ipod Nano,4GB 2nd gen Ipod nano,4GB 3rd gen Ipod nano,2x Iphone 3G 8GB, 32GB Iphone 4, 64GB 3rd gen Ipod touch and 64GB 4th gen ipod touch :D

Those who disagreed with my poll statement, please state your reasons.

vaithy

In the zone
Let their be 'Darkness'- So 'Light ' is enjoyed!
Let their be 'sorrow'- so 'Happiness' in life!
Let their be 'Night'- So 'Day' is welcomed!
Let their be 'Devil:- So "GOD" is worshiped
Let their be 'Slavishness'- so "Freedom' is Understood!
So' Evil' is necessary for the 'Goodness be felt!
Apple and M$ necessary, for FOSS to survive-

So please, don't be angry, that Apple is 'Evil'
What one thought 'Evil' ,might be for others like 'GOD'
We have a Church opposing my house, and on Sunday Mass, the Pastor,particularly, the Missionaries from abroad, simply blasted, 'idolators,hindoo and worshiped a real GOD.. The Residents always angry, For them, the Missionaries 'Evil parties'..
But we maintained the peace, simply ignoring the one day 'bash'
-next day we met in the street , nothing happened.. salute each others..

Note: see the influence of the church, in my above post

OP
Extreme Gamer

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
There is no god, but there is another thread for that.

In buisness if you are caught and proved evil, you deserve to get removed.

You dont need Microshaft and Rotten Apple for FOSS to survive. It will only become de facto if it gets popularized and the other two die out.

OP
Extreme Gamer

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Greed is evil. Apple is greedy. Otherwise they would not have photoshopped and tried to prove SII and Tab are copies by using fair means.

vaithy

In the zone
The main aim of FOSS is not for destroying whatever the established order.. indeed not to be destroyed..Their aim is not for Domination but for survival.. so they make certain guidelines, to protect the FOSS values...
As long as the guidelines exist FOSS will stay in background with only university, academians, and thirdworld GOVT sponsors..

that is the reason why GOOGLE made Android, by breaking all the FOSS barriers for world domination..FOSS don;t advocate to include any copyrighted materials in its products.. so it could not be release any world class materials.. Ubuntu is exception because it is backed by a Billionaire, also it include many items, where 'FOSS' purists say, 'no' 'no' ..
When FOSS actually think about the average. 'joe' in the street, instead of patents lawyer, and made the products,(like Android) it may get some market share..
If Apple and M$ gone, then somebody like Google may take their place.. if it happened, ...just rest my case..
Foss is from 'choice'.. choice is good for everyone.. If some one love Apple let them have it..But defend yours if attacked or maligned ..
Live on...

with regards,
vaithy

OP
Extreme Gamer

Extreme Gamer

僕はガンダム!
Vendor
Every business is greedy. Whats new?

But apple got trolled this time. Such a pity.
No. The main aim of buisiness is to earn a living and increase your wealth to afford more luxury and move higher up in the social order.

Greed means taking more and more wealth without bothering to see how the wealth is acquired.

gameranand

Living to Play
TBH I feel pity for Apple. One thing that apple never really tasted is competition and now they are getting the taste of it so they are doing everything they can in panic to be on top.

Top Bottom