appeal to geeks - looking for something special

Status
Not open for further replies.

sincereheart

Broken In
appeal to geeks - looking for something special

Dearest of geeks and super geeks...

I am back...had a tough last week...had too much job pressure...

Can i dare to ask one thing:

Where can in INDIA (most happy if i can have in kolkata) can we purchase easily all types of surveillience spy cameras and other hidden spy products cam etc.

I did a thorough search of Chandni Market, Ganesh Chandra Avenue and Fancy Market in Kolkata (for those who u unfamiliar with kolkata, these are three best places to get everything related to computers equipments electronics) but was NOT able to find a single shop where these types of spy products are available.

I would be happy if anyone knows of any shop in Kolkata or any online site in India where we can order.

Missed this forum and u lovely people for last so many many days.

Love u all and internet and google and forum and eveything about technology...

Best regards

Sunando Ghosh

Kolkata, India

(ASPIRING GEEK)

sunandoghosh (at) rediffmail (dot) com

p.s. Please dont ask why i am in need of such a product but trust me its all for legal and right reasons...thanks

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
mate 1st search through the internet.... what product u need... (Best will google)...

now contact those product manufactures that whether they have support in india or not... now by this way select ur product... then go to any well know store in kolkata & place or advance with the order....

& why dont u directly contact any security agency in kolkata?? u just have to pay them.... they will set up ur surveillience network.... u can use TATA yollowpage or stuff like that to locate them...

see i found few pages... that might help u...

*www.trade-india.com/Importers_Buye...V_Security_Systems_and_Surveillance_Equipment

*www.indiamart.com/fidelity-systems/

hmm try those company listed above....

cvvikram

MVP in VC++
Hey there are some spy goods in our Indiatimes shopping site also ..u can try them

*shopping.indiatimes.com/

u can find in cameras section.

expertno.1

Technomancer
mate 1st search through the internet.... what product u need... (Best will google)...

do you know that every solution , evry news , everything , our answers come from google.

if google will everything and we dont then whats the use of forum ??

Where can in INDIA (most happy if i can have in kolkata) can we purchase easily all types of surveillience spy cameras and other hidden spy products cam etc.

see this
*shopping.indiatimes.com/hpsCats/c/3/
*shopping.indiatimes.com/hpsCats/ti/5/

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
expart said:
do you know that every solution , evry news , everything , our answers come from google.

what do u mean..?? i didnt understand...

expertno.1

Technomancer
saurav_cheeta said:
expart said:

what do u mean..?? i didnt understand...

i meant that if we tell the users to take everything from google then whats the need of the forum ?

p.s what is this expart ?

plz dont make joke of it and mention this properly as "expert"

OP
S

sincereheart

Broken In
Thanks to everyone for dropping in and sharing their advice.

I am looking for such products for keeping a watch on my employees as I have suffered a huge loss recently where a particular employee has stolen money and i know it but am unable to remove him or held him responsible...

To be again more specific....my preference are as follows:

1. physical real shop anywhere in kolkata

then

2. physical real shop anywhere in india having website...

then

3. online shop (may be outside india) which has reliability and offer various products which are reasonably described on the website and can ship to India....

thanks

p.s. thanks for those tradeindia and indiamart links...

blacklight

Journeyman
Eureka Forbes have a security system for home surveillience n security..maybe they culd customise it for ur requirements....and u also get installation and support.but mind u these things cost a bomb.

OP
S

sincereheart

Broken In
great if i am NOT able to find in kolkata then would have to travel to nehru place new delhi.
--------------

Dear friends can i ask one more thing:

The way in Kolkata we have Ganesh Chandra Avenue (those who r familiar with kolkata and are some way in computers) know that its the computer bazaar / market of kolkata.

Can anyone say what are the respective names of places in cities like DELHI, CHENNAI, BANGALORE, HYDERABAD and MUMBAI which correspond to GCA of Kolkata.......??????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom