App to deliberately crash android

Fregsdsd

Broken In
I have samsung galaxy s (GT I9000) and I want to know how to completely mess up and destroy the os on my mobile

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Search random apk files from the internet. You will probably receive them if you lurk torrent sites. Install them all you find.

HBK007

Journeyman
Go into recovery and do a full system reset,wipe dalvik cache, and also wipe the cache partition. You will most probably be stuck with a bootloop and the phone wille not boot up unless a custom ROM is installed.

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Go into recovery and do a full system reset,wipe dalvik cache, and also wipe the cache partition. You will most probably be stuck with a bootloop and the phone wille not boot up unless a custom ROM is installed.

I don't think what you suggested will result in a bootloop... :razz:

On the contrary, it will turn his phone into a virgin once again!!!

HBK007

Journeyman
I don't think what you suggested will result in a bootloop... :razz:

On the contrary, it will turn his phone into a virgin once again!!!
From what I know if you root your device and add a custom recovery and do even a factory reset of your phone, your phone will be stuck in a bootloop UNLESS a cutom ROM is installed.....

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
From what I know if you root your device and add a custom recovery and do even a factory reset of your phone, your phone will be stuck in a bootloop UNLESS a cutom ROM is installed.....

Yeah, but the method you prescribed was on stock recovery with no mention of adding acustom recovery... Doing those things you mentioned WILL NOT brick the device!!!

HBK007

Journeyman
Yeah, but the method you prescribed was on stock recovery with no mention of adding acustom recovery... Doing those things you mentioned WILL NOT brick the device!!!
That was because more than half the root users I know have a custom recovery installed.

OP
F

Fregsdsd

Broken In
i have tried going into recovery mode and there is no option to wipe dalvik cache. I have wiped cache partition but the os rebooted normally

Top Bottom